9

Being back at work after a weekend spent differently than usual had caused the whole team to feel less motivated to get through the long day of work ahead of them.

Everyone loved their job, but it was actually a little difficult to get back into the right mindset to get through it when not even twenty-four hours earlier they were all busy making sure all the bottles of alcohol they had bought ran out.

After the run the day before, Andy and Vic had decided to stay the night at the blonde's house, which on second thought really needed a girls' night out.

*****

"Your house is always so tidy, I can't understand how that's possible. The more I come here the cleaner this house is, it's amazing," Andy said as soon as she walked in, Vic right behind her, while Maya had already gone to the kitchen to get a drink of water.

"One way or another I'm going to have to spend time doing other things too, right?" Maya answered her before drinking, and then giving a glass to her two friends as well.

"You know, we didn't think this through when we decided to spend the night together, because Andy and I don't have any clean clothes," Vic realized as soon as Maya told her that she was going to the shower shortly.

"You can take some of mine, as if you don't already..." Maya replied, looking at Vic who had yet to return a sweatshirt to her after a year.

"It's the most comfortable sweatshirt I've ever worn!" The brunette protested, looking at Andy who shrugged then headed for the bathroom, knowing that discussion would last just long enough to get a good shower.

"Do I look like I care? That was my favorite sweatshirt!" Maya shouted playfully, making the brunette in front of her laugh.

"You said I could keep it!"

"For that night, not for the rest of your life!"

"What would be the difference?" Vic said perhaps one of the dumbest things in her life, of which there were many.

"Are you serious? 'One night' means a couple of hours!"

"A couple of hours if they are multiplied many times equals my lifetime, I don't understand your point, I think I'm absolutely right," Vic shrugged, rolling her eyes at Maya.

"What's on the TV?" The brunette then said, throwing herself down on the couch, which Maya sincerely hoped wouldn't happen, but instead had just seen before her eyes.

"Get up," Maya said.

"No,"

"Get up, you're sweaty, I don't want to have the stain of your sweat on my couch,"

"You can wash it,"

"I work every day,"

"Me too,"

"It doesn't matter! Get up!" Maya laughed, grabbing Vic's arms and forcing her to get up.

"You're a party pooper..."

"Maya! I need a robe!" Andy yelled from the bathroom.

"I should have some extra in the drawer under the sink!" Maya replied, seeing her friend coming out of the bathroom moments later.

"Latina fire, physical representation by Andy Herrera!" Vic exclaimed.

"Yes yes, I know I'm hot, but you keep reminding me," Andy replied to her before going to get dressed.

Once all the girls finished their showers they decided to order food, as they were all too lazy to even open a cabinet unless it contained something alcoholic.