fundy yandere alphabet

Trigger warning! This story contains the mention of: suicide, druging, murder, abuse, and just basic obsessive behavior. Please, if this triggers you, please skip this story. Lots of love and have fun reading! <3

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would the affection get?

I feel like he would do the thing that cats do when they curl up on your lap and rub their head up against your neck.

(like this)

(like this)

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling.

He has claws like a dog's claws and has no problem killing someone, no matter who it is.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling? Would they mock them?

If you start to act out, he will try to mock you until you behave.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Forced affection and other things like that.

exposed: how much of their heart do they bare to their darling? how vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

no.from how others have done when he's been vulnerable and showed how he's felt before why would he do it again?

fight: how would they feel if their darling fought back/what would they do if their lover did so?

one: the hell you thinking trying to escape two: be prepare to be tackled, regardless of what you are this boy is speedy boy so be prepare to RUN

game: is this a game to them? how much wold they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

no. it would suck to have to drag you back and then have to punish you for being dumb and trying to get your self hurt like, come on he knows whats best for you

hell:  what wold be their darling's worst experience with them?

being all scratched up basically on the verge of passing out from blood lose and just not likeing the sight of your own blood.while he is berating you about you being ungratefull for all of what he's done for you.

ideals: what kind of future do they have in mind for/with ther darling?

just liveing free of strife and worry

jealousy: do they get jealous? do they lash out or find a way to cope?

he would not stand for someone who might be a threat to you and him, if he could he would drag you away as soon as he can, if your adamant on staying and talking to this person then he would just wrap his tail arownd your waist and would place his head on your neck, (once again like an cat)

kisses: how do they act around or with their darling

in public he would probably more reserved then when you to are in privet.

love letters: how would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

litle things he finds on his way back to your home along with food items that he thinks you would like

mask: are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

like i don't think anyone would espect fundy do kill and/kidnap someone

natughy: how would they punish their darling?

is depends on what you do. you escape? have fun being beaten the shit out of. you only did something kinda irresponsible your not going to have any blankits or pillows

oppression: how many rights would they take away from their darling?

the right of denying hugs/affection

patience: how patient are they whith their darling?

he's not patient he will beg you to love him

quit: if their darling dies,leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

you die he won't be alive much longer after you die he will kill him self to be with you, if you leave/escape he would be davastated. probably ending the same way as if you died.

regret: would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? would they ever let their darling go?

he wouldn't feel any guilt for taking you. and no hee would never let you go.

stigma: what brought about this side of them? (childhood,curiosity, ect)?

haveing your father never there for you. being in a war at a young age, and beyond that being tread like a baby by the same person who never had time for you,

tears: how do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

if/when you scream/cry he would most likly make a little nest of blankets and plushies and plop you in the middle of it, if you tryed to isolate yourself he wont have it, he will walk right into your room and chill with you just staring at you...

unique: would they do anything dafferent from the clssic yandere?

being a fox boy :3

vice:what weakness can  their darling exploit in order to escape?

give him basic human decency and affection, i mean that wholeheartedly

wit's end:would they ever hurt their darling

yes.

yearn:how long do they pine after their darling?

from the start of l'manburg to the end of l'manburg.
(so like a few years)

zenith:would they ever break their darling?

not on purpose