“Yes, the most bloody awful thing!” he interrupted. 

I glared at the little green teen, and huffed before exiting the room. 

“What’s the matter?” Beastboy called, smirking, still using his terrible accent. 

I stopped, and turned to face him. “Nothing's the matter,” I said, smiling as my accent was thicker than usual. “I’m just biding my time, love.” I winked, taking another sip of my coffee and then walking out the door. 

I made my way to my room, wondering what Starfire had done to Robin. No telling what the red head was planning for today. I looked at myself in the mirror, trying to decide what to do. Makeup was, again, out of the question, but my hair was a mess. Starfire had dragged me to the mall the other day, insisting that I needed a ‘costume.’ To make her happy, I bought several pairs of leggings of all colors, and just as many tank tops. For shoes, I bought a pair of black stilettos boots. 

Today, I chose to wear a pair of royal blue leggings, and a white tank top with the UK flag. I slipped my shoes on, and went to the bathroom to fix my hair. I didn’t do much, just combed out all of the knots and tangles, then pinned my bangs back with a bobby pin. I glanced in the mirror, adjusted my tank, and then made my way out of my room, back to the main room. 

Everyone was already there, discussing plans. No one seemed to notice me enter, so I used vampire speed to sneak up behind Beastboy, and tackle him to the ground. On the way down, he yelped, and the other Titans jumped up, not knowing it was me. They got into defensive stances, but relaxed when they saw it was me. 

“Dude, what are you doing?” Beastboy shouted at me. 

“What?” I asked. “Not going to speak in your 'bloody awful' British accent? You aren’t afraid to, are you?” I taunted, quite enjoying myself. 

“I, um, you know…,” Beastboy trailed off, still struggling. 

“Oh, come on,” I smirked. “I’m sure the others would love to hear your impersonation of me.” 

Robin smirked at Beastboy, and Cyborg was trying hard not to laugh. Raven just rolled her eyes at us, and went back to reading her book. 

“Apologize,” I ordered, still sitting on the munchkin's back. 

“But I was kidding!” he defended, still struggling to get up. 

“You can struggle as much as you want. I’m not getting up,” I told him, and he stopped for a little bit. 

I smirked, thinking I had won, but was proven wrong when he shifted into an elephant. I yelped as I was shot up into the air, and then flew back as the green elephant bucked up. I landed on Robin, who groaned underneath me. 

"No fair!" I shouted, hopping up. "You caught me off guard." 

Beastboy shifted back, sticking his tongue out at me. "Who wants pizza?" he asked, and ran out of the room. 

I glared at his retreating back, then sighed. "Now I'm going to have to get revenge for him throwing me off his back." I turned, and helped Robin to his feet. 

"I'll help you!" Cyborg announced, still laughing. "Consider us partners in crime!" 

"This is going to be a beautiful relationship!" I said, looping my arm with his robotic one. "Now, let's talk about the sweet revenge." 

"Come friends!" Starfire said gleefully. "Let us eat the wondrous food called pizza!" She whizzed past us, grinning, and I couldn't help smiling at her. 

This was a great place, and I'm glad that my new friends forced me to stay here. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"No!" Beastboy shouted. "We had your meat junk pizza last time! It's my turn to choose the topping!" 

I watched as Cyborg started to throw his menu at Beastboy, and caught it in midair. "Will you two calm down? It's just a pizza." 

"Just a pizza?" Beastboy asked, his voice rising an octave with each word. "Just a pizza? Pizza is the food of the gods!" 

My eyes widened at his intensity. "Are they always like this?" I whispered to Robin, but he too was now part of the argument. The girls and I just looked at each other, shaking our heads. 

"Why don't we do what we always end up doing, and order seperate pizzas?" The salt and pepper shakers on the table exploded, causing everyone to jump. The boys fell silent, looking at each other. 

"Fine," they all muttered, and crossed their arms. 

I raised my eyebrows at Raven, who gave me a quizzical look. "Lucky! I want to blow stuff up like that!" 

She cracked a ghost of a smile, then turned back to her herbal tea that she had brought with her. 

"I don't know 'bout y'all, but I'm getting the meat surpreme!" Cyborg declared, putting his menu down.

B looked disgusted, and placed his menu down also. "I'm getting cheese. Where no animals were killed in the process." He glared at the half robot, who glared back. 

The waitress from last night came to our table, and took our order, although she looked as if she already knew what was coming. When she saw Robin and I, she smiled at us. "Water and pepperoni?" she asked. 

We smiled and nodded, and then she was off. Before she left however, she looked at me, then glanced at Robin and winked. My eyes widened, and I blushed madly. 

"You okay?" Robin asked. 

I glared at the back of the retreating waitress, then turned to face Robin. 

"Just peachy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Hey guys! Sorry this is so late.... and short. But the musical is almost over with, and then my schedule will be bare!! So just hold on for two more weeks!!

Love you!

Vote?

Fan?

Comment?

LOVE YOUUUUU