The second fight.

Start from the beginning

Carla-" there are two bedrooms, a kitchen and a couple bathrooms. So me and lania will share a bed and you two can share the other."

We went to our name and i changed while Jason took a shower. I ate a snack while turning on my phone. I smiled turning on 'mr. loverman' and laying down. I smiled feeling him get into bed. I stared off but before i could fall asleep, Jason sat up.

Jason-" hey, you wanna go take a walk along the beach?"

Ray-" what about the others?"

Jason-" this can just be a you and me thing?"

I smiled and nodded. I grabbed a bag and we began walking. We made it a hour until we heard yelling and cries.

Ray-" what the.. DUDE CMON!"

We ran towards the sound and saw a kid crying while two guys approached him. I reached into my pocket and grabbed a knife i grabbed. The men began hitting the kid and i noticed Jason grab a gun. He shot the tree next to him.

Jason-" MESS WITH SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE JERKS!"

I smiled and ran out next to him. The two men smiled and turned their attention to us.

Jason-" get the kid, and cover him. I 'll deal with these two then."

I nodded as he began distracting them. I ran through the shadows and picked up the kid. I calmed him down and covered his eyes and ears.

Ray-" NOW JASON!"

He then shot them both. Their body's dropped and i carried the kid to Jason. We took him out of the forest onto the beach.

Ray-" where's your parents?"

??-" th-they gave me to those weird guys.."

Jason-" whats your name?"

Lilac-" I'm lilac... my name is lilac.."

I smiled and held him.

Ray-" how would you like if i took you to my home..?"

Lilac-" like your my daddy and your my papa?"

I blushed and expected Jason to deny.

Jason-" yes I'm your papa. Cmon lets take him back to the beach house."

I nodded and we all walked to the house. As we entered, we saw the two girls being interested.

Carla-" soooooo?"

Jason-" nothing happened."

Lilac-" are they my Aunty's?.."

They gasped at the small child. I explained everything and they nodded.

Lania-" yes, im Aunty."

Carla-" im second aunty!"

Lilac laughed and hugged them. I smiled carrying him to bed. I put him in clean clothes and bandaged him. I tucked him into bed and got up, expecting to sleep on the couch.

Lilac-" daddy? Can you and papa sleep with me..?"

Ray-" ill ask, ok?"

He smiled and i walked to Jason, who was talking with the girls.

Ray-" Jason, lilac wants us to sleep with him."

Jason-" ok ill be inside in a sec!"

I nodded and went back to lilac.

Ray-" papa will be here in a second ok?"

Lilac smiled and patted the spot next to him. I layed down with him and he snuggled into my chest. I smiled and the door opened. Jason crawled into bed and cuddled up to us.

Lilac-" night daddy! Night papa!"

Jason-" night kiddo."

Ray-" goodnight!"

I smiled hearing soft snores. I felt jason scoot closer and wrap his arm and leg around me. I smiled drifting off to sleep.