Captive (part 2)

I woke up to the sound of a door slamming shut.

My breathing hard and labored, I sat up slowly only to be pushed back by my hands.

Looking up I found my wrists hand cuffed across the bed, both my arms outstretched.

I tried to recall what had happened and suddenly I realized I had not been in my room but someone else's.

But as soon as I saw my surroundings I recalled Xavier being my mate and him kidnapping me.

That little piece of shit, I am gonna kill him when he comes back.

As soon as that thought flashed across my mind the door opened, and Xavier walked in.

"You stupid ass, un cuff me!" I yelled.

Xavier chuckled, "No can do beautiful, we don't want to repeat what happened before.

"It won't happen again just un cuff me, please?" I said cringing at my own words.

He sighed and walked over to me and un cuffed my hands.

I cradled my hands; tracing the Mark the cuffs had left.

"Fucking dick head." I murmured.

"What was that?" Xavier asked standing next to the bed, observing me.

"Nothing." I said loud and clear.

"Well, I'm gonna have to go now, I have a meeting and I don't want to be late." He said walking out.

"Wait!" I screamed after him.

He slightly turned, his hand on the doorknob.

"Can I come with you? I don't want to be here anymore." I said, my mind abstracting a new plan.

"Fine, but your gonna have to wait outside, my pack can't know I have a mate yet." He said.

I nodded gratefully.

This was the perfect opportunity, he wasn't going to be there when I escaped.

"I'll send a maid to get you ready, or would you like to stay the way you are?"

I looked down at my jeans and sweatshirt, "Can I just get new clothes to wear?"

"Of course, hold on for a while." He said leaving the room.

I grinned when he left, already imagining the things I would do when I was free.

He came in after a while with a girl not too much younger than me behind him.

"This is Adeline, she'll be helping you get ready." Said Xavier.

The girl smiled and I returned it with a small one.

Xavier left than and closed the door behind him.

"I'm Clarity by the way." I said after a moment of silence.

She gave me a nod, and walked to the closet.

"Can you... speak?" I asked hesitantly.

She tensed and than shook her head slowly.

I felt bad for her but I wasn't one to like pity, so I decided to ignore it.

"Oh well let me tell you about me then." I said grinning at her when she turned back in surprise.

A smile slowly appeared on her face.

"Okay so.. I'm Clarity, 18 years old, I live with my mom, no siblings, oh and I was kidnapped by xavier."

She had continued looking through the clothes that were in the closet, while listening to my story.

So I couldn't see her expression.

She walked over to me with jeans and a sweater.

How this clothes got there in the first place? I have no idea.

She than sent me to the bathroom to change.

I dressed as fast as I could, and came out.

Adeline was sitting on the bed writing some thing on a note pad.

I waited close to the bathroom door.

She stood up and came to me, handing me the note pad.

I read it carefully.

Adeline. 17. No family. A maid at this house.

I looked up at her with a smile, she had opened up to me and that made me happy.

A knock on the door made me jump; Adeline reacted quickly and went to open the door.

Xavier was on the other Side, wearing a suit.

He looked sexy and mature, but everyone knew he was younger than his appearance let on.

"I see that you're done, Adeline, you 're dismissed." He said as Adeline scurried off.

"Come on the driver's waiting for us." He said leaving the room, me following after him.

a/n

It's not an interesting chapter

But I've been having writers block with all the drama in my life.

Hope you enjoy my effort anyways.

Vote and comment : )