part - 9🌻

Next day afaf woke up to see...the weather was foggy & cool breeze was swirling around making the morning chilly...she just wanted to snuggle back into her bed covers & go back to sleep but she had to go office... This was one of the days she hated taking the decision of working...she thought "sakoon se soti rehti agar zyada business woman waali aatma na aati...ab itne acche mausam ko chorkar sab bekaar se shaklein dekho...Allah miya...subah thori delay kardein na...aapke liye toh sab mumkin hai please"

She looked outside as if waiting for the morning to reverse into night...after few minutes... She realized how childish she is & got up to get ready for the day.

She wore a Short sleeved black tee with blue denims & wore a white hoodie on top which was till her mid thigh as it was cold outside.

After checking herself how she looked

After checking herself how she looked... She took her bag & went down for breakfast.

Everyone were already settled in their chairs & having their breakfast except zayn who was missing from his seat.
She went & sat on her chair...saif who was busy having his breakfast looked at afaf & chuckled.

He spoke humorously "bas zara si thand kya padhi...shuru ladkiyon ka fancy dress competition..."
Everyone looked at afaf outfit & let out a laugh.
Afaf scowled at saif & smacked the back of his head hardly... He whined "ouch afaf di sorry"

After breakfast afaf went outside to see zayn was already in the car waiting for fahaad & her...she settled in the back seat while fahaad went & sat in passenger seat...they left for office.

Ride was silent... Fahaad was busy in reading a file while afaf was looking at the beautiful view outside... They always took the longer highway route to office which was free from traffic & had a very pleasing view in cool weather.

As soon as they reached office

As soon as they reached office... Zayn got down...he quickly gave the car keys to security & went inside leaving both fahaad & afaf confused...they shrugged & entered office behind rushing form of Zayn.

After sometime Everyone were busy in their own works...afaf entered the coffee cabin to see Zayn already done with making coffees & pouring it in cups.