Introduction

Mom: M   Sydney: S   

M: Sydney can you come down here a minute?

S: Yah sure mom I'll be down in a minute.

M: Ok, hurry up please.

Hi my name is Sydney I'm 15 years old and I live with both of my parents.  I have 2 siblings my brother Ian who is 16 and my other brother Issac who is 14.  I have blondish light brownish hair with carmel and copper high lights, I have baby blue eyes, I'm fit and I'm 5'2(very short for my age).  

We are family friends with the Grier's family so I was guessing they were coming over for dinner or something because the Grier's and my parents are tight like really really close.  

I walked into my bathroom and started to put on some light makeup, concealer, eyeliner, blush, light brown eye shadow and mascara and some red babylips.  I put my hair in a loose french braide, and started to get dressed, I put on a big sweater that said Roots Canada, because that's where I'm from and some black leggings and my fuzzy socks I mean I don't need to impress the Grier's I just need to look cute and attractive for their sons, Hayes and Nash... Oh Hayes, he's so dreamy.  Ive had a crush on him since I was 7 and now we are both 15.  I really want him to be my first boyfriend and my first kiss.  I hope it happens, I've wished on a star everynight wishing for it since I was 7.  I was interupted from my thoughts when I heard someone yelling out the window, it was that annoying kid Josh from across the street with his buddies playing football,  Hayes and Nash were there too. :D <3 Hayes is really good at football, he plays football for crying out loud, how could he not be.  I heard Josh out the window yelling " DO IT FOR SYDNEY, HAYES!"  And he was looking at my window I went to the window waved, rolled my eyes and walked away from the window.  I then went down to see what my mom wanted.

S: Hey mom, you wanted me?

M: Hey sweetheart, the Griers are coming with us for dinner at 5:30 so I want you dressed in that new dress I got you for Christmas, ok?

S: Oh ok mom, what time is it now?

M; "I believe it's 3 right now so if I were you I'd get your ass upstairs and getting ready" she said with a wink

I just rolled my eyes and laughed because me and my mom are like best friends, everyone thinks it's wierd but I love it.