Chapter 24

ALYVIA

"Come on. I have something to show you." Raiden said and led me out of the Pack House.

"Where?" I asked, Looking back at him.

"You'll see." He answered and Continued to lead me towards the Forest at the Back of the Pack. I looked at him Confused but he just have a smile on his face.

We stopped in-front of a Huge tree. It's largeness was amazing. And the Leaves were beautifully green. Then Raiden started to shout.

"Cole! Come out! I want you to meet someone special!" I furrowed my eyebrows, Because this whole thing is creeping me out a little. Who is he talking to? Is he talking to a tree?

Suddenly, My heart raced so fast when the Tree began to give a glow and the Next thing that happened was shocking! The tree turned into a very Big beautiful Mansion. What's happening here? The other trees were also gone.

Then a very Good looking man got out of the Mansion while smiling at us Happily. He looked.. Magical.

"Raiden! So good to see you again, My Friend!" He Exclaimed and hugged Raiden before breaking it and looking at me.

"And may I know who this Lady is?" He asked, Looking at me with a Curious expression. Probably curious why Raiden brought a Girl with him since Raiden will never even go near towards any girls.

"This is my Mate, I finally found her." Raiden said, Holding my waist and looking at the Man with a Smile.

"Hi! I'm Alyvia, Nice to meet you!" I introduced my self and he gave me a Sweet smile.

"I'm Cole, Your Mate's Bestfriend." He introduced, So he's the Cole he called for?

"Cole is from Philippines, He is an Engkanto as what they call them. But for us, It might be a Fairy or some sort of Enchanted Creature. He moved here since my Parents were still alive. We became Friends and since we were Werewolves and hides just like them, They told us their Secrets." He Explained to me and I just nodded, Totally stunned at what he told me.

"Well, What are you still standing there? Aren't you going inside?" He asked, Tapping Raiden's back. My Heart almost Jumped from my chest when I saw Raiden smiled Happily.

It's the first time I saw him smile in-front of other People this Happy. Seemed like Cole is actually his Very Bestfriend.

We went inside and everything just looked very Beautiful. It was amazing. Cole even gave us a Tour of the Mansion until Raiden spoke.

"We want you to Attend my Mate's Coronation and our wedding." Raiden said while handing Cole the Envelope. Cole looked at us with shock.

"She's going to be Queen? And the two of you will get married?" He asked, Me and Raiden nodded with a Smile.

"I'm so Happy for you Raiden! Take care of him. He has Serious Anger issues." Cole said and Laughed. I just chuckled because it was true. Raiden do have Anger Issues. I saw Raiden glare at him and I just rolled my eyes. This man, Really.

We spent the rest of the Day hanging out with Cole in his Mansion while talking Happily. Cole was a Funny and Mischievous Guy. He will never fail to make you laugh too.

We bid our Goodbyes to Cole as the Mansion started to Disappear and after a few seconds, It all turned into trees. Until now, I'm still amazed at what I just saw.

Me and Raiden walked hand in hand towards our Pack house Happily. This is the Best day ever. Raiden just shared his Big Secret to me. And I'll keep it hidden with everything I got.

-

Finally, It was now the 6th day. My Coronation will start at the Exact 12:AM in-front of the Full Moon. I would lie if I say that I'm not Nervous because I totally am.

I hope tonight will go Perfect as Planned. I'm going to be Queen.

"Okay, Sit here." Klea said and made me sit on the Couch. She and my Mother will be doing my Make-up. And Adolpha is off to give Raiden his Tuxedo and then will go back to help me put on my Gown.

I just sat still while they were working on my Make-up. I really don't want to wear a Make-up but it was a Must. I just hope it's not too many.

"Done!" I heard my Mother say and gave me a Big mirror to look into. I gasped when I saw my Reflection. It was still me since it was just a Light make-up which I was thankful for, But more Beautiful.

"I love it!" I said smiling, But it soon turned into a Frown. Klea and my Mother look at each other before Klea began to ask.

"What's wrong?" She asked and I just sighed, Shaking my head.

"I just missed Andrea, That's all." I said, Stopping my tear from falling because it might ruin the Make-up.

"Don't worry Sweetie, It's Waterproof." My Mother assured, As if reading my mind.

I smiled at her while letting the tear fall from my eyes. I do wish she was here, If she was.. She might have helped me with this things. I felt guilty, that I didn't get to Protect her. I missed that Girl's Cold face so much.

My Mother gave me a Handkerchief to wipe my tears. After wiping it, Adolpha barged inside while holding the Gown in her hand. I heard her gasp.

"What happened? Why is the Princess crying?" She asked, Looking at Klea and my Mother.

"Andrea." Klea answered Quietly. Adolpha nodded as if Understanding what Klea meant. I heard her sigh and walked infront of me.

"Stop it, Alyvia. Andrea won't be happy to see you crying because of her before your Coronation." Adolpha said, Handing me my Gown.

I glanced at the Gown before looking at her. Nodding my Head, I stood up and walk towards the dressing room to wear the Gown.

After wearing it. I covered my mouth at how it fit me beautifully. I looked like a Real Queen. I smiled and breathe slowly before getting out of the room. I heard the Girls squeal after seeing me.

"You look like a Real Queen already!" My Mother exclaimed and hugged me tight. "I'm so Proud of you, My Daughter." She said before kissing my Forehead. I smiled at her and to the Other girls too.

We got out of the Pack house and saw a Black Limousine waiting for us outside. We happily went inside and it started to drive towards the Cliff.

We stopped just outside behind a tree and got out. We walked up until we reached a Red Curtain covering the other path, Hanged onto the trees.

Here we go. It's now, Or Never.

-

Alyvia's Dress is on the Picture above, Credits to the Real Designer of that dress! Thanks for Reading!