38

I'm really worried about Ben, Ben is never late, he always keeps his promises.

"DAAAAD!" I scream as I run into the office

"What?" Both my fathers say at the same time. They then look at each other and laugh.

"This is never going to settle, is it? " Dad Alfonso says

"Nope, still makes us look like we are a couple tho?" Dad Lorenzo answers

"Hello, your favorite daughter has an emergency, no time for jokes!"

"Honey, sorry to break it to you but you basically are our only daughter," Dad L says

"Ugh, you guys are no help I am going to Xander!"

"WAIT, I'm sorry, what is bothering you?" Dad A asks me.

" I was supposed to meet with Ben, but he isn't answering and he is not even here." Both my dads look at each other like they were mind talking.

"Dads can you at least tell me where he lives, pleaseee" I try to give them puppy eyes.

"Honey I don't know if that is a good idea, maybe he is just busy," Dad A tells me.

"Ugh, why do I even bother! I am gonna find out and you know it"

That is all it takes for them to give me the address, but for some reason, they told me to go alone. Something fishy is going on!

Ben lives like ten minutes away from our mansion. Maybe that is why they trusted me to go alone.

Making it to Ben's penthouse I feel like I'm shaking. What if something happened to him, what if he doesn't want to work with me anymore.
Ugh this is so frustrating.

I start knocking and yeah I didn't knock like a normal person, I started knocking like someone was chasing me with an ax.

What shocked me was when the door opened it wasn't Ben who answered the door.

" oh I'm sorry I have the wrong house," I say And turn.

"You're her aren't you, you are the exact description of what he always describe you as"
This man tells me. Confused I look at him only now seeing the man standing at the door. He was not blonde he had white hair, he was tall with muscles and ice-blue eyes. I don't know what made him more beautiful, the way he was so unique, or that he was basically just beautiful.

"Who are you?"

"Oh darling it is definitely not my place to say. My name is Evan and the rest Ben has to tell you but I think you missed him because when he saw your missed calls he panicked and went to your house, so he probably is on his way back." Evan tells me.

And that is how I ended up hiding in Ben's room, we ended up deciding to scare him like he scared me.
My thoughts are interrupted when the door opens with a bang.

"Please tell me she is here, please tell me she made it here safe!" Ben asks Evan

"Who?"

"Oh god, I can't believe they let her out alone, how could they do that."
Deciding that was enough of panic and feeling sorry for Ben I got out of the room. I didn't even make it to hello before he had engulfed me in a big hug.

"I'm sorry, please don't hate me" He kept repeating.

"Hey hey what is going on"

" We were fighting and I didn't think you would be calling me, and I forgot about our meeting."

"Fighting with who?"

He started looking everywhere but at me.

"With me," Evan said.

"And who are you to him?"

Ben stormed into his room. Making me more confused than ever.

"You should go after him Alexa, you two need a one on one" that is all it takes for me to make it to his room.

Ben was sitting on his bed with his hands on his face.

"Ben talk to me please" I whispered to him.

" you know I love you right, no matter what Alexa, or how you feel about me after this your safety will always be my priority and even if you don't want me to be your personal guard I will find you the best replacement...."

"Hey hey stop it, what are saying. Why are you talking like this? You have been loyal to me since day one, you and your dad have saved our lives if anything I owe you my life. Nothing you say will make me love you any less. And whatever it is my dads know and are okay with it which means it can't be that bad for them to let you stay." I interrupted him.

"Wait what, they know? How do you know if you don't even know what I'm talking about"

"Because when I asked about your address they made that face they always make when they know something we don't." At that Ben started laughing.

"They have a face don't they... well the thing I have been hiding is that I have been spending a lot of time with Evan. We were fighting about him wanting me to tell you...

Alexa, Evan is my boyfriend."