Babysitter - W.M

A/N - this was a request from Wanda_Lizzie

Hope this is what you had in mind! If anyone has any request just leave a comment and I'll do my best :)

---------------------------------------------

Wanda's POV

Y/n has been tommy's and billy's babysitter for a few weeks now and honestly, the twins love her. She's amazing with them and she genuinely likes her job.

The bond she has with them never fails to put a smile on my face. Right now I'm watching them from the kitchen window, playing tag in the garden and it's the cutest thing I have ever seen. Y/n lets herself get tagged on purpose to then chase after Tommy and Billy just so she can let them win. She trips over a branch and instead of getting annoyed, the three of them burst out laughing, y/n pulling the twins to the ground with her when she sees they are laughing at her.

"Boys, dinner is ready'' I yell from the backdoor.

They come running in, racing each other to the table. Shaking my head at them I turn around to y/n.
''do you want to join us honey? I made enough for everyone.'' I ask her.

'' no thank you Miss Maximoff, I'm still behind on my university papers so I think I'll go home and eat while writing my papers.''
''Okay then, but don't over work yourself alright? Also how many times do I have to tell you you can call me Wanda'' I smile at her.
''don't worry miss Maxi- uhh I mean Wanda, I won't over work myself. I'll be back in three hours so you get the evening off!'' She says already walking out the door.

'Kind, a hard worker, caring, beautiful. That girl really is amazing.' I think to myself.

To be honest, I've been thinking a lot about y/n lately, how amazing she is with the boys, her gorgeous eyes, how her smile lights up the room, how caring she is, not only for the twins but for me as well. I think I have feelings for her. Which is totally wrong since I'm her boss and she babysits my kids. And of course more importantly, I am technically married.

Although in my heart I know that this vision I created isn't the same vision I fell in love with in the avengers compound. Something didn't feel right and the more time I spend with y/n, the more my pain and love for vision move to the background. Of course I will always love him and feel that grief, but y/n makes me genuinely happy.

But now the most difficult question of them all, should I tell her? Should I even do something about it? What if she doesn't feel the same?

Okay no, I'm just gonna tell her, worst comes to worst I'll have to find a new babysitter.

----Time skip --------------------

Y/n's POV

Turning the door knob, I walk into the door.

'Wanda, I'm back!' I yell through the house

As soon as the boys heard me, they come running down the stairs.

''y/n can we play a game?? Pleasee?'' Billy asks with hopeful eyes.

''sure kiddo, one game and then it's off to bed'' I tell him with a grin on my face.

Damn I love these boys. I think to myself.

We played a rather intense game of monopoly, which by the way is not a good idea with someone who is faster than the speed of sound. After realizing the excessive cheating that was going on, we decided we needed an impartial judge to keep an eye on certain players. So Wanda offered to join us and made sure the game was being played fair.

In the end Billy won after getting all the expensive streets.

''Okay boys, time for bed. Say your mother goodnight and up the stairs we go.''

''y/n I can tuck them in as well if you want to go home early? You look a bit tired'' Wanda offers.

''Thanks Wanda, but I'm okay. I'll come say goodbye to you when the boys are asleep.'' I tell her, following after the boys.

After making sure both the boys have brushed their teeth and are in bed I turn off the light and tell them goodnight, closing the door and heading softly down the stairs.

When I walk in the living room I see the cutest sight. Wanda is laying on the couch, asleep. She looks so peaceful, so I decide not to disturb her and gather my things. When I got all my stuff I realized I brought a hoodie as well since it's freezing cold outside and I have to walk home for half an hour. Questioning myself I look around for it, until I realized where I put it.. on the couch where Wanda is now sleeping.

I look over at her and yep, there it is. She has her head rested on my hoodie, how the hell am I gonna get it without waking her up. I decide her sleep is more important so I head over to the door and open it to start my walk home, but then I hear her calling my name.

''y/n?'' she softly asks

Shit I woke her up.

Wanda's POV
''Yes Wanda? Sorry for waking you up.'' she says turning around

''were you gonna leave without saying goodbye?''

''You looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you'' she softly tells me.

''that's sweet of you.. So goodnight then y/n''.

''goodnight Wanda''

I see her stepping towards the door, then she hesitates. She slowly turns around, looking at me quickly and then looking down at her shoes.

''Wanda can I ask something?'' y/n almost whispered.

I can see her getting nervous and fidgeting with her rings.

''Of course you can, what do you want to ask?'' I smile at her.

''Uhm you might find this a bit weird, but can I give you a hug? I just really need a hug.''

''Yes, no need to ask! Come here honey.'' I say extending my arms.

She walks over sitting next to me on the couch and I wrap my arms around her.

I can feel her relax and she leans into me, her head on my shoulder while I hold her tightly. We sit like this for a while, then I notice y/n's eyes are closed. She must have fallen asleep, that is so cute.

Knowing she is sleeping I softly begin talking to her.

''y/n I wanted to tell you something for a while, but I just didn't have the courage to. You are the kindest, most amazing person I have ever met. You are great with the boys and every time I look at you, you make me smile. I guess what I'm saying is I like you y/n, as in more than a friend. I just had to tell you, but you didn't need to hear it yet.''

Just as I was about to close my eyes too, I see her opening her eyes, smirking at me.

''Wait you weren't sleeping? Shit I'm sorry y/n, if you want to resign, I get it. Don't worry about the boys, I'll find a new babysitter. They probably won't like them as much as they like you, but we'll figure that out and-

''I like you too Wanda.'' y/n interrupts me.

''You do?'' I ask her astonished.

''Yes, how could I not. You're so sweet and beautiful and I've liked you for a while now, but I didn't want to say anything.''

I just smile at her, bringing our faces closer.

My hand cupping her cheek, I kiss her.

And in that moment, everything felt right.