Chapter 1: A New Dimension

Once they were through the portal they found themselves in a church that was painted pink, black, and purple. Shadow looked around in disgust,"All this pink is going to make me sick." Sonic rolled his eyes,"Dude the person who owns this place worked ha-" He paused and looked at Tails,"What year are we in little buddy?"

Tails chuckled nervously and starts sweating,"Funny you should say 'what year'" Knuckles starts getting a bad vibe,"Tails, what year are we in..?" Tails sighed as his two tails start swaying uneasily,"2018.."

(Which was their current year)

Shadow growls,"ARE YOU TELLING US WE TRAVELED TO ANOTHER DIMENSION!?" Tails flinched,"W-well yes, my calculations must've been a bit off..." Knuckles mumbles lowly,"More like way off.." Sonic sighed,"Look guys, at least he trie-"

Sarvente, a nun, walks over,"Why hello! Have you come to join our church?" Shadow growls,"No! We don't want to join your stupid church!" Sarvente widen her eyes before Tails spoke,"Actually ma'am, we didn't try to come here, I was trying to open a time traveling portal bu-"

A male Russian accent speaks up, they look over to see a male with purplish, grayish streaks down his face along with an eyepatch covering his left eye,"Sarv, are these....creatures, bothering you?" Knuckles snapped,"Creatures!? You wanna talk creatures!? What are you!? Huh!?"

The male glared at him as Sonic covers his mouth as Knuckles glared back. Shadow scoffed before speaking,"Anyways, do you know where we are?" The male raised a brow,"Not from here? Hedgehog?" Shadow shook his head,"Well, you are currently in a universe called Friday Night Funkin'."

Shadow raised a brow,"Is that so? Tch, well could you tell us how to get back?" The Russian male nodded,"Yes, the same way you got here.." Sarv scolds him slightly.

"Ruv! That wasn't very nice of you!" Shadow growls,"No, no it's fine, i'll just kill that son of a bit-" Sonic quickly holds back Shadow.

"Ok, Shads! Calm down dude! Look, we don't want any trouble, ok!? We just want to get back home!"