Chapter 9 - Niky and Rue

Rays' POV

We have been in Forks for 5 days now. Noah gets to go to the rez, as he is Leah's imprint. I am happy for my brother. It's nice to see him so happy. But, as for me, Bella comes to the Cullen's house everyday... Edward tries his best to keep her away from us. And I appreciate his efforts in doing so. I don't feel jealous about Bella at all. This is because I can feel Edwards' love for me everyday. I get his sweet and gentle kisses. So I am happy. 

We were all sitting in the living room. I was talking to Rosalie, about my life in New Orleans. We have gotten closer to each other. I have spent time with Esme too. She looked at my designs for buildings and houses with Carlisle, Rosalie and Emmett. They all liked my designs. Edward was sitting by me and smiling looking at me. Then, there was Bella with Alice. I am not that close to Alice just yet. But I am getting closer to her too.

Then, Alice has a vision. I saw the vision, so did Edward.

"Victoria... Riley... They have Bella's clothes... Newborns... They are coming for her in 3 days." Alice said. 

"We have to protect Bella. We all have to train. We will need the help of the wolves." Carlisle said. 

"Ok. I will call Sam, to let him know." Edward said, leaving the room to call Sam.

...

Then we all meet up at a field. The wolves were in there wolf form. Nox sat with me and Leah. Then Jasper showed how to fight newborns and how to kill them, as he was experienced at it. 

"We will fight too." Nox said. I nodded my head, agreeing to him. 

Edward don't say anything but looked worried, because he knows what we are capable of doing. But he is scared that we might get hurt. I held his hand, nodding to tell him it's ok. He then let out a sigh.

"You guys, don't have much power over them. They are newborns. They are stronger then us too." Jasper explained. Me and Nox share a smirk.

"How about you taking on Ray and you will see?" Nox said. I have him a nod , smiling. "She learns from the best. Our brother. She is more skilled then me."

I stand up and walk toward Jasper. I put my hand forward, to shake his hand with a friendly smile. "May the best one win. And, a friendly reminder. Don't go easy on me." He shook my hand. 

We started the fight. I used the fighting techniques that Niky had taught us. I moved swiftly and Jasper tried to attack me. I dodged Jasper and grab his neck from behind him, after I dodged. I could have ripped his neck in no time. So, I held his neck for 10 seconds before letting go.  

"Wow, Roro. You didn't lose you touch." Nox praised me.

"Thank you, Nox. I wouldn't lose it no matter what. After all those years of fighting. There is no way." I said, smiling. I walked towards Edward and he gave me a big smile. "How did I do?" I asked him.

"Amazing! It was beautiful." Edward said, petting my head gently and kissed my cheek.

"Roro, that was without any spells and powers, right?" Nox asked. 

"Yes. I didn't feel the need to use a spell or any powers. It was pretty easy compared to Niky." I replied.

"How did you do that?" Jasper asked. Everyone looked shocked.

"I have trained under my older brother, Niky. Nox has trained along with me. Our older brother is an amazing fighter! He can take on all of you! Vampires and wolves! Cool, right?!" I asked all excited.

"Umm, yes, Sam. We can do spells. We are witches. It is what we are supposed to do. But we chose not to. We have powers too. We both can read minds and feeling, and we can compel." I said to Sam, after I read his thoughts. "Don't worry we cause no harm. Unless, we are harmed, of course. I am sure you have told Leah, right Nox?" I asked Nox.

"I have told her. On our second date, right Leah?" He asked Leah, who nodded in response.

"Well that is all settled... Nox, did you feel that?" I asked Nox, sensing presence of someone entering Forks.

"Oh, I sure do..." Nox said sensing presence of someone entering Forks, too. We both share a smile, knowing who it was, or who them were.

"Can you all stay here together, please? Me and Nox will be right back. We have to take care of something. No one should leave this place, until we come back. You guys can continue training. Just don't leave this place, unless you wanna die. You both too, Edward and Leah. We will be safe." I said, and kissed Edward's cheeks. Nox kissed Leah's head before we left to go near the entrance of Forks. 

We used a spell to run faster. And we looked around for our guests.

"Kids!" Rue called out noticing us. Niky was just behind her.

"Rue!" We both said simultaneously, running towards her to hug her. 

"We missed you, Rue!" I said to her.

"We missed you both too!" Rue said, hugging us tightly.

"Hey, don't leave me out." Niky said looking at us, and coming towards us to hug us. 

"We missed you too, Niky!" I said, as we hugged him.

"We came to meet you guys, while brother Elijah take care of the situation at home." Niky explained. "We thought to check-up on you both. So, how is the trip going?"

Me and Nox look at each other. And talked to each other through, thoughts.

'Should we tell the now, Roro?' 

'They are here already so might as well.'

"What happened, Little Sunshine? Little Knight?" Niky asked us. His eyes were filled with worry.

"Yeah. You two ok? Rayray? Noxy?" Rue asked looking worried.

We could feel both of their worry.

"I love someone and I have been dating him for three months now. We can here to tell his family about us. We were going to set up a video call to tell you guys, when we came back to New Orleans. I love him. A lot. I can't even think of losing him. He means a lot to me." I explained to them. Their eyes started to widen up.

"Yea. And when we arrived here, and met people here... I fell in love with a girl at first sight and she imprinted on me. I love her, and I want protect her with all of my life. I can't think of losing her, too." Nox explained.

We both felt guilty for not telling them way before. They gave us so much love, despite us being adopted. They deserved to know from the start.  

*****

*End of Chapter*

*****

Hello, I am Maya, the author of this story. I hope you guys enjoy this story and comment on it. I would love to hear feedbacks.

Look at that! Niky and Rue showed up at Forks to meet their cute babies! Sorry for the cliffhanger! Forgive me, Readers! 

Thank you for your time, love, and support!

Have a nice day, guys! See u later!