Chapter 29

Serenity

We were sitting in a restaurant with Angelina and I couldn't believe she was related to Angie, her personality was so different.

"How did you know we were at a wedding?"

Glenn asked, he had ordered food for all of us. She was stuffing her mouth while getting ketchup everywhere.

"Umph! Just say," she pushed a couple of bread sticks in her mouth again, "A little Birdy told me."

He rolled his eyes and she chokes on a piece of the bread stick. I pat her back but she just continued eating.

"Has Angie always been a little devil?"

I inquired, slurping my milkshake.

"Oh she's even worse. I'm not surprised that I found out she ended up in prison."

She answered, fanning at the waitress.

Don't tell me that she's ordering more food, the waitress writes down the stuff she was requesting. Angelina sure has an appetite.

"She was declared guilty yesterday for a murder so given the result, I'll be taking some stuff from her apartment."

Angelina wipes her mouth and looks at Glenn.

"He's real easy on the eyes, your boyfriend? If not, I'll take em."

How dare she!?

"You may do no such thing. He is very much taken."

I defend, puffing my chest. She swings a hand around his neck, chugging down a cold beer.

"I'm joking, haven't you --" a loud belch reeled from her mouth, "Seen how many girls checking him out?"

She has no proper etiquette at all, her feet was on top of table whilst she picked her teeth with a tooth pick.

I murmured giving her an eye of disgust.

"You uncircumcised Philistine, I beg that you remove your feet from the table at once."

She laughed and saliva flew on my face. A nerve was beating at the side of my forehead as I glared at her.

Glenn was enjoying the show but he's literally holding back from laughing, this isn't funny! I'm enraged at her poor attitude.

She hits the beer can on the table then swipes up a chicken leg.

"God, this is so good! I might have to take a shit after eating all this taco -- hey! You, where can I buy some condoms?"

The waiter's face burned cherry red and he quickly goes around back, away from her.

Never have I met someone that makes me so angry.

"For Christ sake, have some manners."

She burst out in tears, holding onto Glenn's arm.

"Please! You have to help me, I got kicked out of my apartment because I have no job, Serenity, let me stay at your place."

It would be bad to not help her.

"I'll buy you a new apartment and cash your bills until you get a job."

He offered and she hugs him, bawling her eyes out.

"Thank you."

She went back to chowing the food down. I'm sure she isn't chewing anything, just cut and swallow.

"You can stay with us and until he finds you a proper apartment."

I took the beer from her hand because she was drinking too much.