And So, Quietly (Tessa & Devon) Part 2

Devon opened his eyes to the sight of an early morning, his internal clock ringing to awaken. In normal circumstances, he would've gotten up and readied himself for the workday. However, today was different. Not only was it a weekend off, but wrapped in his arms was Tessa, sleeping soundly.

Her skin felt like velvet, and the way her slim legs tangled with his made Devon reluctant to move at all. Though he couldn't see her face, as her back was pressed to his chest, he could hear and feel her breaths.

With every inhalation, she snored softly. The sound was adorable to his ears, and he could easily find himself falling back asleep to the noise. But his mind and body were wide awake and they planned to stay that way. It didn't help that Tessa's bottom was pressed right up to his morning wood.

The night had been long. He should let her rest.

Or so he wanted to think.

Because the next moment, Tessa stirred in her sleep and pressed her ass firmly against him. He stiffened in surprise, and didn't even breathe, but that didn't stop her. She clasped his hand, which had been on her waist, and brought it up to her breasts. When his knuckles brushed her bare nipples, Tessa released a throaty sigh.

Devon remained motionless, not knowing what to do. Well, his body knew what it wanted to do. But Tessa was still asleep, and he didn't want to disturb her rest—especially since it was a day off for her as well.

Before he could mull over his predicament for too long though, Tessa giggled.

"Tessa," he flatly stated.

She looked over her shoulder at him, a sleepy grin on her face. "Morning handsome."