𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚜

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 1. 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 15

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ
——-

"welcomeeee back to hood love resorrttt."

"at this point i'm tired of this boring ass intro." kash rolled her eyes.

"but anyways, last night it seems like errbody had a whole muhfuckin blast."

"the best time of they lives even."

"they literally still passed out on the couches."

"speaking of having a blast, deedee and eisha started enjoying each other's compannyyyy." she did the conceited face and then laughed.

"i feel bad for my girl jay, she don't deserve this."

"but anywayssss let's go get da day started or whatever." she stuck her tongue out.

——-

"damn." lee yawned rubbing his head.

"how the fuck." he asked himself standing up off the grass.

"damn we was slumped." kiki laughed.

"neva drinkin wichal again." kizo mugged everyone and walked into the house.

"lovely morning- AHHHH." draco screamed as he woke up in the middle of the pool on a pizza float.

he stood up and tried catching his balance but he fell straight in the water.

"early morning swim." leia laughed.

they went inside and took showers bla bla bla extra shit.

"i got a headache bruh." deedee groaned.

"hmm." eisha said passing him a water bottle and a ibooproven.

"thanks shawty." he took it out her hand drank the pill.

"you good." she nodded.

they both ain't remember nun that happened last night besides the date.

"i gave you permission to sit by me?" he mugged her.

"fuck up." she rolled her eyes and got on her phone.

"dee-" jay said about to walk up to him but then she saw him and eisha talking and turned around.

"jay baby what's wrong?" leia pouted seeing her frowning.

"he doesn't even like me anymore, just like that." she sighed as leia rubbed her back and walked them over to some bean bags.