32. New chapter

A/N: I'm always excited to read your comments. Keep it coming. XD Hopefully you're enjoying this journey with me.

(Again, the schedule of updates will either be everyday or every other day. Please bear with me. Xoxo)

Thank you! Enjoy!

#######

Zion Group of Companies

"Revise!" The fearsome president shouted with irritation while his hands made the documents flew out from his table.

The two marketing officers shakingly picked up the papers and immediately exited the president's office.

Sergei, who was standing beside his boss' table, sighed at the scene.

Since the day the young miss disappeared without a word, the President's temperament has become worse everyday.

Fortunately, Mr. Gates is still a fair person but because of his side attitude, their employees are more than terrified to face him.

Sergei thought of doing some extreme measures to extract any information from the people who knew Ms. Zimmer.

Heck, he even suggested to use Mr. Gates' connection with the international space agency to locate the young miss but his lovesick boss wouldn't allow it as it will only add more fuel to the fire.

Sighing again, Sergei recalled the scene last week at the Zimmer estate.

--------------

FLASHBACK

After hearing that Natalia wanted to be left alone and flew out of the country, Alexander absent-mindedly walked out of his car and marched aimlessly.

Sergei, who just arrived that morning, immediately drove Alexander's car away from the front gates of the Zimmer estate and followed his boss as he strolled for hours without any direction.

---------------

"Sergei." The cold man spoke as he drank his wine.

"Yes, Sir." The assistant looked at his boss who were currently drinking his fifth glass of alcohol.

"Buy the condo unit of Natalia."

"But it was already sold---"

"Then double the payment to the previous buyer and bring back the unit---now. I won't be repeating myself." Alexander firmly instructed.

"Yes, Sir."

Alexander dismissed his assistant and closed his eyes. This week has been exhausting for him. The duchess' family arrived the other day and was demanding a wedding. His parents also flew directly and went to his penthouse seeking an explanation.

Right then, he saw a familiar ring clinging on one of the fingers of the royal lady. He hastily called Sergei at the middle of the family discussion and had him check his drawers at the office. The assistant confirmed that he didn't find any kind of tiny box inside his office. 'Fudge.'

What's more, Jake Zimmer made sure that nobody would be able to trace the location of Natalia. Even his men, Simon and Zeb, were deceived as the genius man disrupted all the GPS trackers that were used for Natalia's protection since he first encountered the woman back at the Yushkova mansion.

And as always, all of Alexander's calls and messages to Natalia didn't go through which the man also assumed was the action of the woman's brother. He also hired international computer experts who seemed at par with Jake, but all of them couldn't outmaneuvered the older Zimmer sibling.

With so much frustration, Alexander stood up and drove straight at the Zion Suites. He told himself to uproot the weeds that made Natalia disappeared.

After reaching the condo, he sat down at the couch and picked up his phone.