Bestfriend VS. Bestfriend

The whole week of the Foundation for him was all about serving and greeting the customers without ever showing the distaste about their sickening outfit

He can't even imagine how he could keep up with the demands of the customers which were usually girls to take a picture with him or how in the first day, did he cancel the addition of Layla lest his dog would be overwhelmed by so much attention.

Their seniors, Yeonjun and Beomgyu were not even helping at their every busy to the booth.

He couldn't count how many times Jay had scream, Huening Kai is all about a dolphin squeal and Leo looks like he's ready to prepare for his grave at every lift of their skirt for some girls to see what's under.

They wore shorts, by the way, to keep them safe from the creeps.

Even so, in Jake's realization, his concern shouldn't be about the maid outfits but for the bestfriend of his.

And maybe it wasn't fair to Sunghoon that upon seeing him getting more closer to her, he gets jealous of them. He can't help having a bad feeling to watch Y/N pour all her attention to his bestfriend in the past few days.

But it was simply her, helping him out of his penguin costume or if she thinks it could get too hot for him inside, she's the one to call for Sunghoon to give him breaks.

As Jake stepped out of the stock room with a boxes in order to give an aid to the truck that came to finally take down the booth along the others, given that it was the last day of fair, he hadn't seen Jay approaching him.

He hadn't realised he had arrived until Jay was suddenly walking beside him.

His friend's sudden presence startled him, even more so when Jay reached over to take stacks of boxes from his hand.

"I can take them", Jake protested, moving to take the boxes from Jay.

Jay held the pile out of his reach and says, "They're not that heavy"

"Which is why I can carry them", he insisted only to sigh when Jay shook his head.

They walked in silence for a while towards the waiting truck before Jay remarked casually, "Don't you notice something between Y/N and Sunghoon?"

"I know, I didn't look jealous, does it?", Jake asked, for he had come to notice how he was becoming quiet whenever he saw the two laughing together in a corner.

Y/N is opening up to them, he could see, in a good way but how can he not be afraid if it means losing her slowly to his own bestfriend?

"It's not that. I was just worried about you", Jay chuckled quietly, shaking his head slightly.

"You were worried about me for what?", Jake's surprise carried across to Jay who rolled his eyes.

"Of course I was", he said, nudging with his shoulder and looking away to see the girl forcing Sunghoon to say goodbye at the penguin costume, "I could see how you felt about those two being like that"