003-𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆] ❞

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[Vinnie hacker imagines] ˊˎ

☁ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [start reading♡︎] ࿐ྂ

-- -͙ - -creds: me! <3

˚ ·

˚ ✦

ꨄ︎ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ 16 ɪɴ ᴛʜɪsꨄ︎
sᴏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴜsᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴠɪɴɴɪᴇ

It was a cold summer night, as I was watching outer banks on my tv in my room, Feeling the cold breeze blow in from my window in Seattle Washington,  My beautiful home, Everyone Was Nice except the y/l/n(your last name with an s to the end!)my family was terrible, Except my dad and me we were the only nice ones my mom would be the head of everything!  and I mostly hated that.

But throughout that,  I had a wonderful boyfriend name Vincent cole hacker yes he hates his first name so we call him Vin but when it comes to stealing what's his, He'll be so Jealous or protective too.  Sometimes he's often stubborn or clingy like me!  but we get along well! As I Think of my and Vinnie's best Moments there was a Small Ruffle by the Tree that was By my Window.

Only Vinnie came from that way so I knew it was him,  I grabbed a big comforter and spread it under my window because he had to Jump from Afar too I removed myself and Walked over to the Bed so I won't get hurt, As he jumped into my window with a Loud thud.  I ran over to my door and locked it."Everything alright in there y/n?"My mom called out."Yep! don't worry bout me!"I replied,  "Oh well then, Your father and I are going to bed, Don't stay up to date!"."Mhm, good night love you!" I shouted.

But she didn't replenish came and hugged me and Pecked my lips."Why are you carrying that big bag?"I asked confused."Let'sLet's"He exclaimed,  With a big smile on His face."Why?"I Said still confused."You hate your family, so do I and you said that you wanted to Get away from here!"He sighed."I was Kidding vin!, let's go"  I said without hesitation.  I grabbed a Backpack with Clothes and lots of money in a "piggy bank"  since I was 7,  I counted the money with Vinnie handed me his allowance this ago.

"17,864, That'll be enough for a Small apartment and food so far,"  I said still looking at the money."I brought plane tickets to north Hollywood California!"Vinnie said tutoring of what we're going to Do."Let's go then, You brought your car right?"I asked."Yep my baby is outside" he answered, as I playfully rolled my eyes, gathering the money and My things, I wrote a small note sticking on my sheet and Smiled as Vinnie help me out ow." jump!"Vinnie whispered. I was hesitant about jumping but I did making us humble and at our foolishness.

I gazed into his eyes as he does the same. I slowly look down at his lips and then back to his eyes. we slowly lean in, until our lips touch.  As I melt in the kiss, Vinnie was a Really good kisser, as we kissed he licked my bottom lip wanting access to my mouth I open slowly as his tongue flowed longingly through my mouth as my tongue did the same fighting with his. We pulled anyway recollecting our breaths. As I Told up, dusting myself off with a smile as well as Vinnie."Let's go, shall we?"He said holding out His hand."We shall!"I Said with a warm smile as I grabbed his hand, Walked to the car looked out the window, and watched as he drove with one hand and the other gripping my thigh, off to have an adventure

🍋🐮🍒