Introducing One Night Only (Teen Celebrity Romance)

Hello to all of you wonderful, amazing readers! Thank you to everyone who has read Hiding Out in Hollywood, and to everyone who has commented, voted on parts, and shared it. In case you haven't read the companion story to this yet that features Shelby and Aiden, it's called Billion Dollar Boyfriend. Look for it on my profile page!

I'm also popping in to this story to let you know about my most recently-completed story, called One Night Only. It's a teen celebrity romance that is available to read here on Wattpad.

One Night Only gives a behind-the-scenes look at a teen pop star's life after a tragic event unfolds at one of her concerts and explores themes of new love, a hidden identity, and healing after trauma. Its main settings are my adulthood hometown of Los Angeles, my childhood hometown of Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada, and the lake just outside of the city where I spent many summers growing up. The story is complete and is 41 parts.

Here's a longer summary of what One Night Only is about:

Cayden "Deni" Indigo is the hottest teen pop star on the charts these days, selling out stadiums in minutes and idolized by her fans. But when a bomb goes off at her concert and she sees her fans injured and killed, the music career that was once Deni's childhood dream becomes ground zero for her biggest nightmare.

Haunted by flashbacks and struggling with anxiety, Deni can't get on stage without having panic attacks. Bullies attack her on social media, blaming her for the deaths at her show, and she can't leave her house without the paparazzi hounding her. Deni's mom decides she needs a break from L.A. and her superstar life for any chance at healing. That's how she finds herself spending the summer at a lake in Northwestern Ontario, Canada, barred from her phone and social media.

Without her brightly-colored wigs or stage makeup, Deni flies under the radar—just a regular seventeen-year-old girl at the lake with her mom. And when she meets Hunter Gray, a boy her age from the cottage next door, her old life of red carpets and awards shows is replaced by one of bonfires, boat rides, and a budding romance. Hunter not knowing about her life as Cayden Indigo means he likes her and not her celebrity, and it's normalcy she craves. She'll tell him when the time is right, after a peaceful summer as an ordinary girl.

But Deni's summer of healing is on a collision course with what she wanted to escape. When the truth catches up, it threatens to undo the only happiness she's found since the night the bomb went off and puts her, Hunter, and both of their families in danger.

And here's the cover:

If you've already read One Night Only, thank you! If you haven't read it yet and decide to read it, I'd love to hear your thoughts and I appreciate all of your reads, votes, and comments very much

In case you're interested in my other stories, here's a list of all the books and stories I have on Wattpad right now:

1. One Night Only (complete)
2. Seven Weeks to Forever (complete)
3. Hiding Out in Hollywood (complete)
4. Billion Dollar Boyfriend (complete)
5. Understood - a short story for Marriott's Travel Brilliantly contest (complete)
6. This Is Not A Love Letter - short story (complete)

I hope everyone is doing well, and thank you all again for your support! It means the world to me.

-Jenn