Dog in disguise

Aujourd'hui (et les prochaines semaines) je dois faire un projet en anglais où j'écris des textes. Voici mon premier, réalisé avec l'inspi venu de l'image au dessus. Bonne lecture !

______________________________________________________

Today, I decided to go outside a little bit. And by "decided to go outside" I mean "being extremely annoying so my human lets me outside", of course. As usual, I won the battle, so he stood up and walked straight to the back door. Finally! It works every time, but it still takes some time for my human to obey. What a waste of time that was. If only I could do it myself...

And that's what I tried when I got back inside. I went to my bedroom and began to brainstorm a plan. After a few minutes, I came up with one.

First step: Stand up like humans. I... kinda get it ? I mean, I need to have something to put my paws on but overall I get it.

Second step: Get ride of the stupid thing that prevent me from going outside. I think he calls it a... poor ? Coor ? Door ? Yes. Door. That's it.
So I need something to break it. What can I use ? I have my teeth, my claws, a few toys, food and a bed. My human has such a nice bed ! I'm almost jealous. He doesn't understand that I let him use it. He thinks it's his. How dumb can humans be ?! Whatever. Break the door. I can't be distracted.

– Barkk ?! Time for dinner !

...Ok maybe I can.
It feels so good to eat !

Oh. Yeah. Break the door. The plan to escape. Yes. Of course I didn't forget it. Why are you asking ? What do you mean I got distracted ? ...Let's not talk about that.

Second step part 2: I have my claws to break the door. Plagg ! Claws out !
Yes, I named my paws Plagg. Do you have a problem with it ? Now Plagg, cut it !

That step was not a clean success, but a win nonetheless. My human saw me at the door trying to break it. But as a dumb human, he just opened the door for me. LET'S GO !

Third step: Go outside of the outside. It totally makes sense, I know. Wait, you really don't understand ? Are you as dumb as a real human?
I want to go outside of the backyard, on the other side of the fences. I want to explore the world, because to be honest, I don't do much when I go walking with my human.
There's a big box with nothing in it. The plan is to take it close to the fence so I can jump on it then over the fences and be free.

Well, it was actually, surprisingly simple.
Except for parts 1.
The second step was pretty hard too.
Same for the third step
Yeah, nothing went as planned.
But in the end I'm free ! I hope the human didn't see me...

He saw me.
He's running after me now.
I need to hide from him.
I need a disguise.

I'm out of breath, but he is too. I try to be faster than him so I can buy the disguise that will make me invisible to his eyes. I ran across the street. I ran on the sidewalk. I ran. I ran... out of energy. Luckily, I don't see him, so maybe he doesn't see me as well.

I'm walking now. I'm searching for a store. A store that sells disguises. I see a pigeon just standing here, like it wants to tell me something. But I don't speak his language so I just run past it. I decided to go talk to someone, wishing a person could show me the way to the closest place where I can have what I want. But I ran into a problem. A problem I didn't expect when I was making the plan. Talk to someone. How in the world do you communicate with humans ?

You don't.
You can't ever try because everyone just wants to pet you. I don't want that, I want a disguise ! Those humans are so annoying !

Since talking doesn't work, I just search by myself.
And it worked ! Kind of. But it worked !

I saw someone with a disguise. Then, I... stole the disguise from him. It was so easy, I just had to lick it then he gave it to me. It's so easy to steal things from humans ! They just.. give what you want.

I put the mask on my face. I can't see myself but I'm sure I'm the prettiest dog ever. It's probably for that reason that everyone is looking at me. Because I'm so cute. Because I'm so pretty. Because I'm so beautiful.

As I'm bragging about my new look, I see the pigeon from earlier come back to me. Again, he's looking at me like I'm an idiot. He looks like he has pity for me so he wants to show me something. I try to ignore him but he insists by making noises. I turn backwards to face him as I tell Plaag to be ready but surprisingly, he just vanishes. BAM. He just disappeared. I saw him fly towards a creepy house and suddenly, my curiosity was triggered. I wanted to see what he wanted me to see. I went into the house without a doubt but what I saw when I came in was so, so sad.

He was right...
I see a mirror.
And I see an idiot in it.

The end

...comment j'ai fait ça à partir d'une simple image? 😭
Vous avez aimé ? :D

899 mots, 21 septembre 2021
_Electy_