Prologue

Marinette Dupain-cheng was known to be the kind, caring, bubbly, talented, cheerful, selfless, shy, smart, brave person in all Paris. And Paris knew that, and what they knew the most is that she isn't a bully, nor a jealous bitch.

The only reason people claimed that is because of a certain Italian.

4 years ago, a girl named Lila came to Marinette's school, she wanted to make friends. But she also wanted attention so, she lied her way through it. She lied about being Ladybug's best friend, lied about saving Jagged Stone's pet kitten which was totally not true, lied about Clara Nightingale stealing HER dance moves like bitch what? And Marinette saw through those lies fast, she knew really well that Jagged was allergic to fur and has a pet name Fang, a crocodile. And she knew that Clara danced her whole life even when she was in diapers!

Her, Alya, Nino and Adrien knew she was lying. But more and more story telling later, Alya became one of her sheep. Nino was shocked, Adrien was disappointed, Marinette, well she was heart broken. She knew Alya knew that she gave her an opportunity to interview Ladybug which was her and answered all of her questions, even when she asked if she was friends with Lila Rossi. But Lila managed to twist it around by saying 'She's just joking! It just slipped out of my mouth, I was supposed to keep it a secret but I just couldn't take it! She's my bestie! I had to mention her being an amazing friend.'

After calling out those lies it backed fired real good. She really managed to get half of the class against her well except for 5, Adrien, her long time crush believed her since she was his first friend and he knew she was the most nicest person ever. Nino well, he joined Lila's sheep at first since he really loved Alya but, there was something wrong. This isn't Alya he fell in love with so, he broke up with her and joined his childhood friend's team. Alíx well, her future self told her to stay with Marinette or she will never be the athlete she ever wanted to she listened and surprisingly it was really fun. Kim really loved Alíx and Marinette was his childhood friend and he knew she would never lie.

And at lunch shockingly, Chloe. The daughter of the mayor, the teen that everyone feared sat with them. She apologized for bullying her for the past years and explained that she just wanted her mom's attention which Marinette understood and managed to help her relationship with her mother which Chloe was very, very thankful for.

Soon, she revealed that she was Ladybug and earning her trust she gave them each a miraculous even Chloe! Cause everyone deserves a second chance.

Years past and the miraculous (excluding Alya/Rena Rouge) team has finally defeated Hawkmoth who was revealed as Gabriel Agreste, Chat noir's father. Paris celebrated for days, there was no more fear of getting akumatized, no more emotions to hide, no more pain to keep in, no more traumas, no more deaths. Eventually the team decided to do a reveal, Protecter was Nino, Ryuko was Kagami, Viper was Luka, Honey bee was Chloe, Bunnix was Alíx, King Monkey was Kim and lastly Chat Noir and Ladybug was Marinette and Adrien.

Skip before the defeat, Adrien finally came out as gay and explained that him and Kagami had a fake relationship for a cover up. Marinette questioned about the whole flirting thing when it was the two of them well, he actually had a crush on her until he found out he was gay which everyone understood. And it wasn't a surprise for Marinette since she's seen him staring at a picture of Jonathan Kent while blushing. Marinette actually got over her feelings for Adrien and became the bestest friends.

This team wasn't just weren't friends. They were siblings!