Her smile faded but why?

Avu:- um..he..he..

Sid:- i am her...(i was cut off by her)

Avu:- he is my friend.

I looked at her with shocked face.before i can say anything she held my hand and made me sit beside her.

Avu:- come here i will introduce you.

Avu:- he is my best friend bhavesh balchandani.

I looked at him and fake smiled obviously.

Avu:- we know each other from childhood.

Bhav:- yeah and we are gonna marry soon.

I widened my eyes and looked at her with shocked face.

Avu:- he's joking dont worry.

He was joking fucking idiot no FUCKING JOKER i wanna punch him now.first she is calling me friend and he is continuously flirting with her and she is flirting back.

Bhav:- you lose so much fat on and you grew more (he said smirking)

I didn't understand what he is talking about wait he is talking about her... He's fucking gone i wont leave him.

Avu:- yeah but you are still tiny from everywhere (she smirked back )

I laughed and he was little embarassed. She laughed and ruffled his hair man why she has to do such things with him.

Avu:- i am coming with snacks wait.

I saw her going towards kitchen.i immediately stood up and held him by collar. He is fucking so small i just held him and now he is in air already.

Sid:- you fucking little piece of shit.HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH HER

Bhav:- wth leave me you idiot

I punched him in face he screamed.

Sid:- tell me what is your relation with her?

I said glaring him.he was scared.

Bhav:- she is just my friend man.

I left him and he adjusted himself.

Bhav:- wait why do you care do you love her?

Sid:- its none of your business ok just stay away from her.

Bhav:- you are no one to tell me what should i do?

Sid:- i said STAY AWAY FROM HER

Bhav:- i wont(he said glaring at me)

Thats it.i held is collar from one hand and i was going to punch him when i heard someone yelled.

Avu:- WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?

i left him quickly and looked at her.she came towards me.

Avu:- what is going on Siddharth.

This is the first time she called me by my name.she is really angry. That idiot ran towards her and hide behind her.

Sid:- uhh...i dont like him.

Avu:- and why is that?

Sid:- because he is continuously flirting with you and he said cheap things to you i dont like it.(i said gritting my teeth and glared at him)and how can he call you doll and he also hugged you fucking prevert.

Avu:- he said to me not you. Why the hell you were trying to hurt him.

Sid:- what!!? You are taking his side. First you are calling me friend infront of him and now you are taking his side why?