Chapter VII: A Curse Awakened

Start from the beginning

"When?"

"Just last Saturday, a week ago. It's for paying the monthly rent then shopping the needs in the apartment." I explained.

"Ah, so does Blossom have one too?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am, she was the one who got the idea." I replied, I saw Blossom rushing in the room maybe trying to surprise us?

"Is someone talking about me?"

"I was just talking to Will while mentioning you." Ms. Miranda said.

"Oh, well... Will you have work today right? Come on let's go so you can reach your workplace in time." She ordered.

"Are you guys dating or something?" Ms. Miranda asked. "You act like you're boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Oh, do we?"

I blushed. "U-Uhm.

"Aww, William is blushing!" Ms. Miranda said.

"N-No I wasn't! I-I swear." I exclaimed.

"You sure you don't have feelings for me?" She smiled. "You look cuter when you blush by the way." She teased which made me blush even more.

"L-Let's just go home, please?"

She chuckled. "Alright, we'll go now Prof. Lia."

"Take care you two!" Ms. Miranda replied as she waved us goodbye.

"We will."

We walked on the long hallway until we reached the exit of the school building, there was a black limo waiting outside the campus gates and the driver stepped out to talk to Blossom.

"Ms. Reyes, please get inside the limousine." The driver said.

"What's this all about?" She asked.

"Mr. Hernandez have asked for you and you must come with us to the company building." The driver explained.

"Us?" She replied, the windows of the limo came down and I saw the three guys waiting inside.

"Why should I go? I have work later so I'm busy."

"It's a formal discussion with Mr. Hernandez and Josh." The driver explained. "You know what would happen if you disagree, right?"

She suddenly holds me tighter. "Blossom... is there something you won't tell me?" I asked.

"I-I'm sorry Will... it's urgent, I have to take an absent for today." She replied while clenching her hands around mine. "Go with them."

What am I doing?

"B-But, Will if I go, I'd never see you again nor hear from you!" She tears up.

"You said it's urgent, right? You should go."

This isn't right.

"Do you even care about me?!" She exclaimed.

A-Am I being selfish?