Late Night Drive And It's Risk

Perhaps you trying to defend Junho had only made things worse for you between the three boys?

Jake had taken into ignoring Jay as well, which you were told by Heeseung, had made the entire atmosphere in their dorm so stifling that he could not stay there for so long this morning.

Any attempts at making the two see sense hadn't worked so far and so Sunghoon had taken to seeking you out for help to fix the situation because clearly from his opinion, it was your fault in the first place.

"Sunghoon", you said with a sigh, looking at the ice skater who was sitting on the couch beside you in your dorm, "I don't know what you expect me to do? How am I supposed to help when the matter doesn't involve me?"

That's a lie, you know you're involved but you just can't deal with any of them right now.

"You involved yourself by not telling us you were on a date", he said cryptically, "Just talk to Jake"

"What makes you think that me talking to him will have an impact?", you raised an eyebrow at him, "If you, his bestfriend, had made no impact then what makes you think I can?"

"Because you're the reason behind Jake's dramatic ass there", he said as though you should be the one to know it first.

"I'm getting really sick of this", you muttered, looking at him and rising to your feet, "Where is he?"

"In their dorm obviously", Sunghoon said, making you frown at the way his sarcasm is returning.

For the past few days or even the previous week, he had been nothing but sweet and a gentle guy after your heart. What changed?

"Fine, but you owe me my lunch today", you stated with a smile before patting him in the nose then goes for the door.

"I'll wait for you at our usual table then", Sunghoon called out as you shut the door behind you and head to the next room.

Once you reach the door and stopped before it, you knocked on the door and waited for a response, not sure if you needed to talk to Jay, too, since he was another part of the problem.

"Come in", Jake called out and you walked into the room, closing the door behind you. He was standing in the kitchen's counter with his back facing the door.

"What's wrong with you, you penguin's ass? You can enter whenever you want", he adds, not knowing it was someone else in their dorm room.

"Jake?", you called out, passing by the open door of their bedroom and sees no sign of Jay anywhere.

He stiffened at the sound of your voice and looked back at you, "What are you doing here?", he asked.

"I wanted to talk -"

"About the whole not talking to Jay thing, right?", Jake's voice was mocking as you nodded, "Go ahead, I'm all ears"

"I think you should not involve him when it's -"