3: The Face of Eldritch Fury

In the center of this somewhat unfortunate town, a dwindling ring of knights stood in shared horror at the sight that befell them.

The sound of dripping liquid accompanied blood and slobber as the same beast you unleashed faced off against a hopeless force. From it's claws, two halves of the last knight to try and attack fell, landing in growing puddles of his own blood.

  Another knight with trembling arms faced the creature as it grabbed the top half of the bisected knight, and started to rip into the flesh. It wasn't even eating, just... tearing into the body, taking it apart piece by piece.

  With a shout of fear, the knight dropped his sword and shield and turned a 180, crying out in terror as he tried to run away. The Bloodletting Beast stopped it's fun to look at the fleeing knight, taking off in a burst. The knight didn't get another second to scream before teeth closed around his head, bringing an instant, bloody demise.

  "Shit!" Another knight's blade bounced off the back of the beast as it dropped the previous knight's body. With a simple turning swipe, the knight had three gouges dug into his face and chest as his body flew into the distance, dead before he hit the ground again.

  As the next body flew off, another knight abandoned arms, turning to try and flee himself.

  A leap and a bite left the legs running alone for a few feet before dropping, as the top half was viciously consumed by the merciless monster.

  "It's not attacking anyone who doesn't run away... it's enjoying itself!?" Another knight, probably a captain of sorts, watched the massacre from behind his dwindling forces, terrified beyond belief.

"God, please save us!" In front of him, a scared knight muttered a swift prayer to a higher being, out of mortal dread.

"—God..." Another was simply stricken to nothing but horror, terrified of this bloodthirsty, sadistic monster.

"B-Bastards!" The captain yelled out, getting the attention of the knights.

"Take down that monster! I am not a person who should die in a place like this!" He turned back, commanding his forces at the bloodletting beast.

"Buy some time! Be my shield!"

"Chief Belius..." Another knight beside him fell, drowning in a puddle of his own blood, to the newly named Belius's terror. Terror that turned up to 11 as the beast slowly turned it's back towards him.

"Money! I'll give you money!" He begged the knights.

"200 gold pieces? No, 500 gold pieces!" Step after step, the beast approached the desperately pleading knights. As he tried to step back, a knight weakly grabbed his heel.

"1-1000 gol-" He stopped, looking down at the knight to grab him. From under the helm, all he could see was slowly sharpening teeth and sprouting hair. With a scream of shock and horror, Belius fell backwards as the bloodletting beast towered over him.

With a spray of blood and ripping of flesh, the beast began to rip his gnarled claws straight through the captain's breastplate, revealing ribs with one strike, shattering them with the next.

"S-Sabhe me! Please! I'll do anyfingh!" Through strike after strike, blood, bone, viscera all of it coated the ground and the claws of the beast.

"Money! I vhill gibh you munni! Moneeeeeeh!" As his last desperate cry for help echoed out, the beast swiped through his organs, leaving a torso and a pair of legs separated by a bloody smear, a sight comparable to a stick of soft butter with the middle squished by a bored child.