Part XV

~

"[...] All hell gathered inside of you,
waiting for you to break loose [...]"

~

⚠️NSFW/ will include:⚠️

- abusive language
- breath play/ choking
- collaring
- degradation/ erotic humiliation
- impact play (spanking etc.)
- teasing
- sensation play
- pet/puppy play
- hypoxia (highly dangerous, don't try @home)
- orgasm control/denial
- spit/ saliva fetish
- power exchange in general
- dom/sub

Side Note:
Please keep in mind,
that the whole sexual act IS consensual.
Pain is part of the act here and they actually do have a safe word.
Also; there are acts mentioned that are highly risky.
Both Sukuna and Y/N
are not to be considered "human" (anymore).
Protection would be used,
but isn't mentioned here for a specific reason.
Some of these acts would be dangerous
if enjoyed without protection.
Be safe folks!

~

Sliding two fingers to hook them underneath your collar, he pulled you upwards to make you stand on your knees.
A quick look at you proved to him you were indeed still holding in all the liquid this time and, satisfied, he smiled.

"Good girl!
Now, let's get to the fun part",

leaving you kneeling upright,
with his upper body on the ground,
he slid between your legs,
holding you by your thighs in the front,

"spill it all into my mouth",

And he opened his mouth.
You dropped your jaw and aimed at his opening, spilling it all into his mouth, appreciating the dripping sound.
Once done, he vanished from between your knees and you felt him bumbing you over causing you to land on all fours again.
As you turned around to catch a glimpse of what he's doing, you already felt him pulling you up, heaving your thighs onto his shoulders, with his head facing your crotch.
Now upside down, you supported yourself with only your arms, as you felt him pressing his face against your pussy.
Blowing hard, he pumped all the warmed up liquid from his mouth into your holy walls.
Only now you realized how much liquid it really must have been, as you felt an increase in pressure down there.
It felt oddly satisfying.

"HOLD IT!",

he ordered and instinctively
you sucked it in like pee.

"Good girl...",

he praised you and you tried really hard not to spill anything, knowing damn well he'd make you endure the whole procedure again and you really couldn't take any kind of these teasings any longer.
You bit your lip to hush yourself from begging again.
And you didn't even had to.

As he slid his erection inside of you, the already high pressure made you feel like you could explode from the inside.
This time though he started with a slower pace, upping it gradually, so not much water actually leaked and you lowered your upper body to the ground, sticking out your butt more, making more room for him to thrust.

Appreciative he slapped your butt, diving in deeper. A buzzing knot started forming somewhere in your gut, when he railed you with max pace. Droplets of liquid, which must've been a mix of both of your saliva, blood, your juices and his precum, splashed onto your back, onto the water and landed all over him as well.
Occasionally he would lick it off his lips, arms or hands, never slacking his pace.

All hell gathered inside of you,
waiting for you to break loose.

The chains of the leash smacked your skin accordingly.
He only tugged a few times for pure pleasure, hearing your moans turning into squeaks the more he pulled.

"You literally are my ride or die",

you heard him moan.

In order to absorb every jab, you flexed all of your muscles. The impact felt like he drilled himself inside your womb already.
Inside of you the tension rose uncontrollably.
Whatever sound you made was solely the result of his movements.
He controlled the pace,
your voice,
your position,
your breath,
your orgasm .
He had full control over your body,
though not of your mind.

Despite the collar tugging on your neck, you got on your elbows, slid them further apart to get a better hold and started bumping against him.
That way he pulled his hot length out completely and right back in, along with your force as well.
You worried a little he could bump against your butthole, but apparently this man was fully in control of everything.
Perhaps due to the thousand years of experience...

The ground was shaking, creating irregular waves.
Sucking in your stomach caused him to let out growls that crippled underneath your skin.
But you sucked in again after every time he thrusted in, making it harder for him to back out.
As he realized what you were doing, instead of spanking or punishing you in another way, he slowed down.
He even let you glide back and forth.
Now that he slowed down, the heavy breathing of both you and him was finally more audible, since the constant hard clapping of his body against yours had drowned every other sound.

His hand slid along your back and ended up pushing your face to the side, as he leaned his upper body forward, resting on yours without actually disrupting the rhythm.

"I know what you're trying to do, brat, but for now  I'll let it pass, only because I'm too close to finish, so I'll lend you a hand"

He pushed into your mouth two fingers and, simultaneously, he started to rub your clit.
Pushing his hot length now slowly in an slowly put, the additional arousal from him massaging your clit had you panting for air, but you had your mouth full with his fingers.
Your nipples hardened, his heavy breath was pounding behind your ear, your arms nearly gave up.
Shock waves buzzed through your body, as he turned you to lay on your left side, with your left legs resting underneath him. He threw your right leg over his shoulder and held you still by your waist, pressing down with another hand on your belly to further your sensations.

Rolling yourself back up a bit, supported by your elbows, you were greeted by the look of him completely filling and stretching you out.
One of his hands was still rubbing the most sensitive outer part of you to an extreme.

"Aaaahh...",

Was all you were able to phrase.

"Be a good girl aaahhnd",

he grabbed your neck, squeezing and using the grip for stabilizinghimself during his final thrusts,

"cum with me!"

...

tbc

_____________________________

So you've probably read
somewhat an hour in total
-
which is how long one decent round
should take imo 😜
Ofc this doesn't end here but
let me know if some of you even
want to read another round or
if I should shorten it?
Because drafts have already been made 😇

Anyways, the next/ (or last?) part will be uploaded at the end of the week!

❤️TYSM for reading up until now❤️