29. Enlighten

A/N: In celebration of 1,000 votes, I'm gonna use a new cover for a week or so..
Thank you to ImReginaOscura for the lovely work. So, don't be surprised guys! :)

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter :D

#######

Alexander couldn't get enough of the alluring woman. He dared to lift up Natalia to his waist while kissing her passionately as he carried her inside the penthouse.

The woman, in return, put her arms on his broad shoulders trying to cope up with Alexander's phase. Reaching the living room, the man carefully laid her on the big couch.

After a while, both of them were panting.

Natalia opened her eyes and looked at the handsome man who's been hovering above her. She chuckled as she thought of something.

"What?" The man asked while narrowing his eyes.

"The gown....you almost ruined it." The woman uttered as she placed her hands on his buff chest to put a space between them.

"I can buy hundreds of this as many as you want." He replied in a hoarse voice as he nestled his head between Natalia's neck and shoulder.

Naomi Uno's creations are the cream of the crop and too expensive for one's collection. The woman shook her head and pushed him to sit down. However, Alexander hugged her and the woman was seated on his lap and looked like she's straddling him on the process.

"L...Let go." Natalia was suddenly reddened at the posture. She misses Alexander and this wasn't her first time of being intimate with him. But this particular scene wasn't her intention in the first place.

"Oh. Shy?" Alexander teased the woman and still held her down. Natalia averted her eyes as she cannot hold the weight of his stares. She struggled to come out of his arms but he wouldn't let her. After few scuffles, Alexander released her and went straight to the bathroom.

Natalia fix herself as the man was away. She called for room service sensing that Alexander didn't have his dinner yet and planned on joining him.

The gorgeous man returned at the living room wearing a Hughes' three-piece brunette colored suit to match her attire. His image is world-shaking as always tempting any eyes that will lay upon his form. His cold and powerful demeanor overwhelmed Natalia and she tottered a little as Alexander approached her.

(Reference of what they're wearing)

  "Now, where were we?" Alexander held her tightly as he lift her chin

"The food." Natalia quickly uttered.

The man took a glimpse on the table and smiled. Then he just looked at the woman who avoided his gaze. Seeing her tinted cheeks once more, he eventually led her to the dinning table. They sat down and started to eat.

Natalia had calmed her senses and was quietly observing Alexander. She never really processed her emotions regarding the man. All their interactions were mutual but they never really talked about them.

"Alexander..." She softly called. The man looked at her waiting for the next words. She stood up, raised her hand and smiled. "May I have the pleasure of dancing with the great 'Alexander Gates'?