☆*:.。. 𝘚.𝘚𝘊𝘌𝘕𝘈𝘙𝘐𝘖

a short scenario ───

in which you receive comfort from imaushi wakasa after some terrible incidents

fem! reader

[ this scenario has a few lyrics from
'hope ur ok' by Olivia Rodrigo ]

_________________________

You sat on the bed, hands wrapped around your own body while the tears kept on streaming down your face. Quiet hiccups seemed to successfully escape from your lips, quivering.

The door of your shared room slowly creaked open, revealing your boyfriend, Wakasa.

He silently closed the door and inched closer to your shaking figure with a frowning look,

"What happened?"

You couldn't reply with anything, instead choking on your own sobs as he sits you on his lap, the thick blankets draped around both of your bodies.

"You can always tell me."

His calm voice was able to tone down your sobs while your hands gripped onto his shirt. It seemed like he just got back from another Brahman's meeting with the rest of the members judging from his nearly tied hair.

"I can't do anything right, Wakasa."

"I ruin every damn thing, even if I don't want to!"

Your mind was stuffed with negative thoughts, devilish whispers telling to do things that you shouldn't. It was overwhelming, to the point you almost fell unconscious.

"Can you tell me what happened today, love?"

Imaushi Wakasa wasn't one who was always showing affection, in fact he found kissing in public slightly embarrassing. He'd rather hold you close in a private space instead being crowded by other people.

"So many things happened, i made a huge mistake at work without noticing. My parents kept on bugging me with other complicated things. I'm not worth of anything. It's too much, Waka."

Sometimes, all you wanted was just a good rest, maybe some praises and appreciations. The world was too hard to please, it's impossible.

"You know, I wish that i was never born."

And that was the last straw.

Wakasa gently brought your fingers near his lips, kissing on it ever so loving. His eyes remain cold, a hint that it softened.

"You wanna know something?" He soothingly places his chin on your head.

He knew you wouldn't respond, so he kept on going.

"Whenever I look at you I'll always think to myself, 'does she know how proud I am she was created'?"

"With the courage to unlearn all of their hatred?"

His words made you feel warm inside, he made you felt appreciated, loved and comforted.

"Y/n, don't ever say something like that. If you weren't born in this world, i could never come to love someone as wonderful as you."

He cups your cheeks, connecting his forehead with yours as the both of you close your eyes,

"And it'd be such a bummer, for me to not being able to meet someone like you. You seriously have no idea how lucky I am to have you, being able to love you, embracing you every chance I get."

"You're a blessing."

He caresses your hair, kissing on the [h/c] strands softly with a smile,

"And you shall always stay as my blessing in life."

You buried your face in his chest, breathing turning out to be calmer then before while you inhale his scent.

"Would you like to hear something funny that happened today?"

Thinking it would be nice to lighten up the mood with something funny, you nodded with a smile, still wiping the leftover tears.

"Benkei got banned from the cafe that we were having a short meeting today and Senju dropped her chocolate cake on the floor, leading for Akashi to slip on it and fell on his face."

Laughing silently, you hid your smile against his chest, feeling better after hearing it. Wakasa wasn't one to make stupid jokes or make people laugh on purpose, he's just a silent observant man.

He knew you were close with Senju, she treats you like a big sister, a figure she has never had before.

The rain started falling from the sky.

You shivered, in resulting for him to lay down with you on his chest.

There was nothing better than being close with each other in silence. Your fingers slowly traced on his arm and you were dreading to ask a question.

"Will you always stay by my side, Waka?"

You couldn't see his face but judging by his feverish hands, he was certainly blushing,

"Forever and Always."

Love, love isn't having butterflies all the time, love is calm, love is beautiful, love is comfortable.

Wakasa could sit in silence with you for the rest of your lives and it would mean more than a thousand words to him more than anyone else.

And he'll always keep it that way.
_______________________