xxiv. lets go nerds

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// twenty four• 𝗅𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝗀𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝗋𝖽𝗌

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// twenty four
• 𝗅𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝗀𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝗋𝖽𝗌

Once making it around the corner, they hide behind a the steel wall peeking out every once and while to make sure that they could walk pass by without being seen, when the coast was clear they quickly ran over to the larger crates.

"Okay, that was close." Robin mentions kneeling down beside Julia. "Too close." Dustin adds nodding his head.

"Relax. All right? Relax. Nobody saw—" Steve cut himself off when he a bunch of Russians walk pass them, causing the group too quickly ducked away hiding behind a red crate. 

"Red Dawn."

"I saw it. First floor, northwest." Erica whispers to them, Julia furrowed her eyebrows and turned back to her "Saw what?"

"The comms room."

"You saw the comms room?" Steve repeats confused, looking back and noticed a man in a white lab coat walking towards the Russian soldiers.

"Correct." Erica nods.

"Are you sure?" Dustin asked her, Erica nods again. "Positive. The door was open for a second, and I saw a bunch of lights and machines and shit in there."

"That could be hundred different things." Dustin told her sighing, Julia exhaled sitting on her knees.

"I'll take those odds." Robin tells them, Steve inhaled deeply with all their eyes glued onto him, willingly to risk anything to get out from under tunnels. "All right. We're gonna move fast, we're gonna stay low. Okay?" Everyone nods watching Steve take a peed before sneaking pass and hide behind a second larger crate. "Move it."

The four others moved together, leaning back against the crate when another man in white lab coat walked out the comms room and they watched the door slowly beginning to close.

"Come on." Steve waved them over making it passed the door, the girls entered quickly with Dustin making it in last, Steve shut the door quietly to keep it from making any noise.

Julia turned back seeing an unfamiliar man sitting on a chair, the man remove his the headset and turned around in chair staring at the five teens, taking in Russian.

He reached for his gun when Robin stepped in. "Tread lightly! Tread lightly." The girl says in Russian only making the man more confused.

"Who are you?" The man asks in the same language. "Sliver cat... sliver cat?" Robin points back at them.

"I don't understand."