chapter thirty five (FINAL)

Start from the beginning

Jimin came with me, he helped with holding the balloons while I held the flowers I specially got for her. It was a mixture of Tulips and Lilies, she once said they were her favourite.

"Hey, you okay hyung?" He asked me.

"I think so..I even wrote up what I would say to her but what if I still mess up? I just want to tell her I have feelings for her."

"You'll be fine, just freestyle it or something"

"Not really helping, Jimin."

I checked the time and it was around 5:25pm, I didn't want her to wait too long and I wasn't sure how I'd introduce myself to her parents.

By the time I looked outside the window, we reached infront of a house. Hopefully, hers.

I called her to make sure I was at the right address.

"Hey, do you see a
car in front of your house?"

"Yeah I do, is that
you? Or am I just
being stalked right now"

"You're too funny.
Can you come out of
your house?"

"Give me a sec."

Hyejin's POV

I hanged up my phone, and realised my hand was shaking a little bit. I looked in the mirror and saw myself smiling. Stop smiling so much, he'll know you already like him.

I walked down the stairs and opened my house gate, and then I saw him.

He was wearing a suit for some reason, and held a bouquet of flowers as well as a card. What is he up to?

"Hi...why are you dressed up?" I asked.

"Why are you dressed down?" He laughed.

"Sweatpants and slippers are very trendy nowadays okay."

"Debatable. But we're not here to talk about clothes right now."

"Right, right. What did you want to tell me?"

He handed me the flowers, and opened up the card in his hand. He started reading before speaking a loud what was on the paper.

"Hyejin, the past few months were confusing and brutal and I have never been so stressed out over a girl other than my own trainings..."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologise, I'm not done yet."

He goes on.

"At first, when I was on Suicide Hotline as a volunteer, I thought it would be a good deed to talk to people who felt like they had no hope left and telling them that there is. I never realised I'd end up meeting one of the people from the other side of the line and fall in love..."

Fall in love?

"I thought you felt the same way, but you told me about this other guy and I stopped trying because I can't force love, can I? And then you told me it didn't work out so I got even more confused. But then you asked me what we were last night. And I panicked."

"I just wanted to know Hoseok...you acted so hot and cold with me and I was afraid of being led on. I'm sorry for pressuring you."

"No it's okay."

We kept quiet for a bit. It was just the sounds of other cars passing by the road and a flickering light of a broken street lamp.

"I..."

"I like you Hyejin. I like you a lot, and I have been for a long time but I just never wanted to ruin our friendship."

He said it. He actually said it. He likes me...

"I like you too. I just never accepted it because it seemed impossible for us to be together anyway. I was just so scared you'd leave me."

"I won't leave you Hyejin, even if I'm busy or too tired. I'll still make sure you're okay."

"You don't have to...you have a life and career and I'll obviously be another thing to keep up with. What about all your stans? What will they think?"

"I want to. And it doesn't matter what other people think. I just want you by my side."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Hyejin, I am. So....will you be my girlfriend?"

"G-Girlfriend?"

"JUST SAY YES ALREADY DAMNIT!" Jimin shouted from the car. Apparently, he heard everything.

"So..?" Hoseok looked at me with those sweet eyes of his and smiled.

"Yes. I'll be your girlfriend Jung Hoseok."

The End! <3

The End! <3

So so sorry for the long wait...It's been like a year and I've been writing this book since 2018? Crazy...

Over the past few years I've gone through many experiences and have definitely graduated out of my Wattpad phase. But I felt truly bad for not ending this book properly so here it is! Thank you so much for the support and reading it til the end. I love all of you and I hope you know you are loved.

I won't be writing anymore books, so this will probably the end of my Wattpad career :0...

Love you,
Tonsaluv