Not-so-sweet dreams

Start from the beginning

Looking down, I'm no longer dressed in the clothes from my dream....I'm wearing what I went to sleep in last night.......Er, or maybe not wearing....Considering I'm in my birthday suit solely covered by a sheet and a heavy blanket.

Luke bolts up, glancing around the room with tired eyes. "What's wrong?" He growls, looking around for the reason I screamed. I clutch the single sheet covering me and pull myself into a ball.

"H-Hazel was captured....Frank t-too...Stheno....Stheno killed the girl!" I whisper, feeling tears run from my eyes as Luke stares at me in wonder.

"Shhh." He soothes, pulling me closer to him. "It was all just a dream, Red....It wasn't real."

"N-No..." I mumble into his bare chest. "I think it was...I think I saw Hazel, in a dungeon or something.....She was captured while on her quest...There were four people....Stheno killed her friend..."

"Shh....Take a deep breath." Luke says calmly.

I nod, sucking in a bit of air.

"Better?"

I shake my head. "They were captured, but I don't know where she is." I hiss, clutching my forehead in my hands.

"Hey, hey...It's a dream...It could mean nothing at all." Luke tries, even though he himself doesn't seem fully sure of that.

"Percy had dreams of Kronos trying to get him to join him....Luke..."  I stop, realizing I was just about to mention a part of Luke's past. He doesn't like to talk about his past actions, and personally, I don't like to either.

"You had dreams of him too....Demigods sometimes have dreams that have meaning or that relay a message...I saw Hazel and Frank, and two other people....Stheno killed one of them." I mumble, buryiny my head into a fluffy pillow.

This is a mess. Hazel left on a quest, and apparently it was to retrieve an item Stheno stole. SHe had someone get the bow, and according to Hazel there's one more item she needs. I bury my head deeper into my pillow as I try to think of the entire dream some more. Hazel said to get the bow back before she gets to Zeus too.

She said too......As in, Stheno has already gotten to somebody else besides Zeus. Does she mean one of the Gods on Olympus??

Warm lips press against my bare back as Luke trails soft kisses up my spine. "So much for the perfect first night together." He murmurs into my ear, before tightening his arms around me.

"It was perfect." I assure him, leaning around to nuzzle his neck. "But Hazel's in trouble...I have to tell everyone." I whisper, attempting to sit up. /

"Uh....Red? It's five in the morning...You sure you don't want to wait like an hour or two?"

I throm him a look. "A gorgon is stealing deadly relics in order to resurrect a titan....A titan who is hell-bent in destroying humanity as we know it.....AND she has Hazel and Frank tied up somewhere doing Gods knows what to them to get information from Hazel." I exclaim, jumping from the bed while getting entangled in the sheets.

"I think people can live with an early wakeup call."

Luke grins, before sitting up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first place I wanted to go to was the Athena dorm. I had a suspicion the newly engaged Annabeth and Percy were spending more time together in each others dorms. Once there it was to my surprise, Annabeth was already awake, looking over a book.

I was right in assuming her and Percy would be together. Coral-butt was currently fast asleep in Annabeth's bed, snoring slightly.

"Uh...What's wrong?" Annabeth questions. She must automatically know I'm definitely not one to wake up this early on a weekend.