64) The accident ❤️🌏 (lizzie ) requested part 1

Requested by nj_maximoff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I HAVE CHANGED THE YOUNGER SIBLING INTO OLDER ONE ...AND I TALKED TO nj_maximoff ,SHE SAID ITS OK.

AGE : 10 years old

Elder sister : Jane : 18 years old .

Tw: accident , memory loss.

_________________________________________

Narrator's pov:

"Mom ....Today I staying home ..I have much projects so my friends are coming to help me and we will do it here " jane said to lizzie . She was in the kitchen . U were sleeping beside ur dad on the couch . U sleep a lot because u are very tired that's because ur immune system is a bit low. Ur immune system is low from ur birth . When Lizzie had u were just 1 kg..And very small. U were very weak and used to get sick frequently . Still u get sick . It was saturday and u woke up at 10 a.m. u woke up and yawned .

"Hi sissy !! Still sleepy !?" Jane asked you and u nodded . U saw u were in the couch beside ur dad and u couldnot see ur mom...Sometimes u behaved like kids and they loved it .

"Mama..." U whined and jane said .

"Mom is in the kitchen sissy...U want to meet her ?"

"Yes " u said and stretched ur hands . Jane picked u up and kissed ur head.

She took u to Lizzie and u jumped into her .

"Mama...Me hungry " u said .

"Yes baby...I am making some pasta ...U love it right ?" Lizzie asked u while booping ur nose .

"Yes mama" u said .

"Sissy , can u feed me today pleaseeeee" u said and gave her puppy eyes.

"Yes ofc..." Jane said and sat beside u. She fed u the pasta .

"Mama ..Today clarie told me to go to her home...We have a friends get together ...So can I go?" U ask lizzie .

"Ok...Yes be a good girl there ." Lizzie said

"So the driver uncle will drop u " she added .

"Will there be boys ?" Robbie asked .

"Yes dada ...Our friend noah , finn , Caleb ,gaten and Millie and Sadie will be there too " u said .

"Then good." Robbie said and everyone laughed .

"U had pasta ...Now eat this fruits " jane said .

"No sissy no fruits ..Please.." u said geil pushing the fruit plate away.

"If u dont eat it ...U will not go to the party " jane said .

"Are u my mom?" U asked with a bit angry tone .

"No ur second mom...Now eat" jane said and put one slice of apple in your mouth .
U chew it and ate all the fruits . Now Lizzie wiped ur mouth and picked u up.

"Mom...Why u always pick me up?", U ask Lizzie .

"Because u are my baby" Lizzie said but the real reason was something else .U were weak so u fell down many times in ur house . So Lizzie didn't want to to run upstairs or downstairs ...So she carried u up and down in her hands.

She carried you these times and put u down . U sat on ur bed . And she gave u ur medicines . Yess ...!! U were kept on medicines so that u are healthy . She made u eat those and carried u down.

She put u down and u went to jane .

"Sissy when will the medicines stop?It's hurts my legs " u said ..Actually some medicines had side effects like leg pain, headache ,vomiting and all. But u have to take them.

"It will soon baby girl...Don't worry " Lizzie replied and sighed . She herself didn't know when it was going to stop. Anyways . U sat and talked about ur studies with them and after 30 mins u went up. And got dressed .

"Good dress baby..Wow " lizzie said .

"Yes she looks so good in it" jane and robbie said .

"Thank u all...May I leave now?" U ask.

"Yes...Please be careful...I told millie and Sadie to look after u but still" Lizzie said and caressed ur cheek .

"Ok mama...But I am not a baby " u chuckled .

U left the house . It would take 30 mins to reach their home. So u looked at ur phone .U didnt know after how much time but a large truck hit ur car and it tripped over . U blacked out .

People rushed to ur car and pulled u and ur driver out . U had so many cuts and bruises and blood was flowing like river . U were still alive...Mainly the car hit ur side ..And the driver was not badly injured . The people took u to the hospital and they knew u were elizabeth Olsen's daughter . So the doctor called them. Lizzie was shocked and broke down and robbie and jane too. Robbie hold Lizzie while she sobbed .

"Don't worry ..She will be ok" robbie said.

"How ? She is so weak normally and she had a vicious car accident ...How can she be ok?" Lizzie told..

"Mom , she has us...The most powerful thing...She has u ...She will be ok mom...Please don't worry...Let's go " jane said...

Robbie drove the car...although he cried the whole way . Lizzie put her head in Jane's. Shoulder and cried . Jane was only 18 but she stayed strong . But tears rolled down with silence crying . U were like her baby too....She loves u so much . She can't even think that u can leave her ...U were her everything too.

They reached the hospital , Scarlett ,Florence , Chris Evans., Chris hemsworth, RDJ ..Kathryn ,. Brie , paul , ashely , mary - kate , ur cousin brothers and sister all came .The doctor said to everyone

"The accident was deadly but she survived and people brought her here in time...We have given her 8 bottles of blood. She is ok now...But she is too weak..And can't talk ...U can go and see her ..But please don't cry ..." The doctor said .

Lizzie cried harder .Scarlett and Florence hold her .

"Lizzie u have to be strong ...For y/n...She will be ok...U will see her jumping again ...She is ok now...Please lizzie...I know it's hard to see ur daughter like this...But u have to stay strong " Scarlett said .

"How can I scar ? U know right. She was still weak as 10 years old...And she is still weak...Why my baby ?" Lizzie sobbed .

Millie , Sadie , finn, noah and ur friends came

"Omg!! " Millie said and cried seeing u like this. They are ur friends but 4 years older to u .

"Now let's go " Florence said and all went in...

U immediately looked at them .Everyone smiled but not u . Ur look was different as if they were. Strangers .

"Who are u guys?" U ask ...Everyone was shocked ..

The doctor came examined u ..

"Can we talk outside please everyone " doctor said and everyone went out .

"I am sorry...But she has memory loss due to accident ...But we don't know how to revive her . U may talk to her tomorrow ...As she will be stressed seeing u guys ....Sorry but we will try our best to revive it...But if it doesn't then "the doctor said
Everyone was quiet ...They couldn't compute what they heard .

________________________________________

Words : 1190

Thanks for reading ..

Part 2 ...Will be soon...

Hope u like the part 1 nj_maximoff