part - 7🌻

Next morning everyone were settled in dining room having breakfast when faheem's phone rang...it was hafsa...he answered immediately... After saying salaam...hafsa told that she was pregnant...everyone were ecstatic after listening to her...everyone congratulated her & her husband.

After talking to her they continued their breakfast...after sometime afaf's mom asked to afaf "beta tum kal raat ko kya keh rahi thi...tum aur zayn ek hi function mein the... Wo kaise? "

Afaf replied with a whine "haan mama izzah ki mangni bilal bhai ke saath thi..isi liye hum saath hi wapas aaye "

Everyone laughed at her tone.

Zayn rolled his eyes thinking "afsoos toh aise kar rahi hai jaise mai isse bonnet par bithakar laaya...huh"

After breakfast they left for office.

Today they had a meeting with zauq manufacturers at 11 am to plan the upcoming products.

They reached zuberi industry's office at 9 at everyone were busy in their works.

It was exactly 10 am

(A/N mujhe wo gaana yaad aagaya🤣🤣🤣 ... Exactly at 10 am mera breakup hua 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 isiliye jiske saath gaana tha wo aaya hi nahi😢😢😆😆)

When afaf entered the tiny cabin were coffee machine was placed.
She saw zayn already standing there & making coffee with full concentration.

She settled on the platform beside the coffee machine & smiled internally.
She got an idea in her mind... She took out her phone & took few pictures...when she clicked on video suddenly a ping sound came from her mobile...which startled zayn... He looked up immediately to see, afaf holding her phone in her hand... It clearly looked like she was taking his picture.

Zayn glared at her & asked "kya karr rahi ho? "Afaf shook her head with a forced smile & replied "kuch nahi

Afaf shook her head with a forced smile & replied "kuch nahi.. Kuch nahi... Bas aise hi kuch button dab gaya "

Zayn said "Acha.. Zara bataana konsa button dab gaya? " & stood in front of her...trying to intimidate her.

Afaf gulped & said "choro yeh sab tum coffee banao..."

Zayn moved closer to her & said "aur tum kya karogi? "

Afaf replied nonchalantly "tumhari tasveer nikaa-...nai mera matlab mai...wo deewar par lagi tasweer dekho... Kitna acha art hai.. Wow" She moved her hand in which she held her mobile behind her.

Zayn put his hands on either side of her and looked into her eyes & said "ek bhi picture mujhe...kahi bhi nazar aayi...mujhse bura koi nahi hoga...yaad rakhna"

Afaf glared at him and moved forward taking Zayn offguard... She spoke "kar hi kya loge tum?"
(A/N to watch this scene go to my Instagram - writer_qanb)