Chapter Ten - 50 shades of your blood

Start from the beginning

"You don't hate me?" he sniffled. His arms were resting around my waist and although I wanted to protest, I couldn't. It was like my brain was saying one thing but my heart was saying something completely different.

And I mean, who could say no to this boy. Even with tears stained cheeks he still looked like an angel. And those scars. Well fuck me sideways. They were beautiful. They were likes pieces of art decorating his skin. His eyes hazel eyes told a story of sorrow and his short-ish brown hair was rumpled from sleep. 

"Of course I don't hate you. If anything, I respect you more than I ever have."

A crooked smile etches it's self on his face.

Bless his soul.

"Thank you," he whispers in my ear. His head resting in the crook on my neck. 

"Get a room you two," Sirius mumbled under his breath.

"Jealous Black?"

"How could I be? Your hear comforting one of my best friends," he tells me and then pauses. "Plus it will be my bed your end up in sooner of later."

"Is that so?" 

"That is so."

I couldn't help but smile. These boys. All I want to do is hate them but I can't. It's in my instincts to love them. There my mates. And although I'm no where near love. I could defiently say that there is a near tingling in my stomach.  

"GET YOUR PRE PUBESCENT HANDS OF MY DAUGHTER YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

Oh shit.

"Hey dad," I mutter.

"Don't even think about hey dad ing me right now young lady. What the fuck is going on? Pepper got a call yesterday afternoon telling me that our daughter was in hospital, again I might add, after being attacked."

"Dad it's nothing."

"Nothing. Your joking. That must be a joke because you cannot be surely telling me that your fine when your in a hospital bed with a cast around your arm."

Tony storms over pushing Remus into the boys and wrapping his arms around me.

"I was so fucking worried about you flower."

He dragged me closer into his chest. Placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"I missed you so much dad."

"I know flower. Me too."

We stayed like this for a few the minutes until I heard the angry voice of my best friend.

"Who the fuck are?"

Bucky.

I jumped up ignoring the pain in my body and ran straight for him. He picked me up and spun me around. Then placing me on the floor, keeping me in his arms, he stood there with my buried into him.

"Hey Flo."

"Hey Buck."

"Ты такой храбрый ангел," (you are so brave angel).

"Это было так тяжело." (it's been so hard).

"Я знаю." (I know.)

We had been murmuring to each other for a couple of minutes in Russian. Him comforting me and me trying to keep my tears in.

"Ummmmmmm, English please," James asked.

"You have no right to speak spectacles. That isn't how this is going to go. No. I'm asking the questions," Dad told him.