Chapter 171

After checking the red flower pot, I went straight to my grandfather's office.

Knock! Knock!

"Grandpa, are you there?"

"Hmm? Tia? Come on in."

Whatever it is, my grandfather still looked busy.

He was reading documents one by one, stacking papers like a mountain on both sides of the desk.

“I’ll call you John, would you like some cookies?  Just finish what's urgent and go there."

Grandpa, too.

No matter how old I am, I was still given some cookies.

Though the cookies from butler John are especially delicious.

Instead of answering, I approached my grandfather's desk and said,

"Can I have a moment of your time? I have something to tell you."

It would be nice to have a relaxing conversation with my grandfather after a long time.

There are a lot of things that need to be prepared quickly to get Larane out.

"...It must be urgent."

My grandfather put down the flag pen he had in his hand because he felt something unusual from my expression.

"Tell me, Tia."

"I'll make it short, Grandpa."

I took a short breath and said.

"I'm thinking of helping Larane escape."

Grandfather was not surprised or angry.

He was just staring at me.

It's an expression to keep talking.

"Larane agreed too. My grandfather is trying to prevent Larane from getting married, but I know too, Granpa. That Larane won't last long."

"Hmm..."

Grandfather sighed low instead of answering.

"Like this, the power fight between our family and the Imperial Family ends, and Larane becomes free from marriage with the Imperial Family. After that, it takes too long to officially exchange proposals with Luman."

I don't know if I can get there.

"Grandpa doesn't know about this. It's because Larane, who can't stand it, is escaping for love."

The difference between heaven and earth is whether Larane gets the permission of the householder to escape.

"But if the Knights aren't guarding the front door tonight, and if the gate open, it'll be a lot easier for Larane to get out of the mansion, Grandpa."

My grandfather's brown eyes stared at me.

I asked carefully.

"Are you all right, Grandpa?"

In fact, it's also a gamble to tell my grandfather the story of Larane.

Anyway, it was disgraceful that Larane, Lombardy's direct lineage, fled for love with someone.

Most aristocrats will lock all doors even if only the letter 'L' from 'Escape of Love' comes out.

How about Grandpa?

At first glance, a smile crossed my grandfather's eyes.

And again, holding a pen in his hand, he said.