CHAPTER 144: Ranking tournament (5)

"hehe, you should have asked that earlier when I'm still being nice" Mo Ling giggled as her legs bend and her claws own on the ground like a cat.

Without any warning she lunges forward agilely, the captain of the bandit troop's left arm was scratched.

"hissss-----" he hissed in agony as he shook his hands with horror. Although his cultivation was stronger than Mo Ling all he could do is evade her barrage of attacks.

At first, he could still keep up but after 30 minutes his body was starting to look like a mangled piece of meat, Mo Ling's scratches weren't just simple scratches because it's so deep that bones could be seen and paired with her explosive strength some of his bones shattered.

He gritted his teeth tightly as he was about to ask for help but he saw his men being slaughtered one by one like meat on the chopping board.

His face instantly turned ghastly as he looks around for an escape, while he was in a daze Mo Ling wasn't idle. She didn't give him a moment to catch his breath at all.

There are more than 500 bandits from rainbow flame city. Feng Chen and Hong Mei separate from Mo Ling's devil army and massacre another group of bandits separately.

Hong Mei slaughtered anyone he encountered without scuffling, they get into a daze seeing his sinister appearance so he managed to kill them in one move.

Feng Chen on the other hand didn't have it so easy, he didn't have Mo Ling and Hong Mei's ability. Even so, under Xing Yi's training, he managed to master the principles and techniques of shadow guards. He also came from the gambling arena so he was already good at fighting even before, but now it's even better because his moves and techniques are refined and fluid. 

...

Meanwhile, Hua Ling, lady Shan Shou, and Yu Ling were left inside the city to deal with the rodents and cockroaches. Most of the people under them are kids and girls, they aren't trained like warriors so Yu Yue assigned them inside the city. But even so, they have strong opponents too.

Yu Yue's ranking system is forced by force not mixed together because they have different techniques and strengths. Only the leaders are ranked against each other.

The city people were shaken when a bunch of ladies and kids wearing a mask were chasing and fighting people with ordinary appearances, some of them they were familiar with, like those few from noble families.

The city streets were chaotic and clangs and bangs could be heard. They all scramble away because they thought their city is under attack but they soon calmed down and watched from afar when those masked people didn't touch them.

The ancestors were also alarmed so they came out. Seeing those familiar figures, they glance at each other doubtfully and headed toward Yu manor after pacifying the crowd.

When they arrived they were shocked into a daze at the sight. Xing Er was busy tallying points, but she wasn't able to do it quick as quickly as Mo Ling and Hong Mei kills. so the patriarchs help. They resembled people in the office busy with financial matters as they tallied numbers of points based on Yu Yue's criteria.

But what shocked them the most is the multiple mirrors hovering midair showing what was currently transpiring in the entire city. They were even more stunned when they saw the situation outside the border of the city.

They rub their eyes vigorously, trying to ascertain if it's reality or just their imagination.

Seeing them acting foolishly, Yu Yue handed them a brush, ink, and a piece of paper each with a sweet smile.

"..." They stared at her blankly. Unable to say anything after hawing and cawing.

"asked me later, first do this like this like that..." she ushered them while explaining how to tally the points.

The ancestors move in a daze. The situation still didn't sink into their minds.