An Innocent Kiss

You swear, the things you were willing to do to protect the value of your mom gifted to you was bordering on ridiculous

Here you are, standing before in the bathroom mirror whilst trying to convince yourself to get out there and face Jay properly. This entire situation hadn't been your idea in the first place!

But you failed to remember that this boy is expensive as hell and he brought you to an Italian restaurant where a lot of waitress or waiters is looking like a foreigner and does have an accent whenever they talk to him.

Eyeing the close door of the bathroom you were in, you contemplated not even returning to your seat. It would be so easy for you to make an exit in the back door and leaves Jay to date himself.

The only reason you hadn't done so because you knew he would hunt you down later in your dorm room.

Letting out one last deep breath, you forced yourself to push open the door. You wondered just how much money Jay would waste for this one-time date.

"So, you finally managed to convinced yourself to remove yourself from where you belongs?", you heard someone turned up in your side and your eyes roved over the man in tuxedo.

"Sunghoon?", you asked aloud. Surely Jay hadn't set you up with this jerk?

He knew that your track record of interactions so far with this ice skater wasn't exactly ideal.

"I told Jay that you would really keep yourself long in the bathroom, given that you look like you want to vomit yourself upon entering here", he shrugged a shoulder, peering down at you.

"Are you -"

"My family owns this restaurant", he explained in advance before looking you up and down, "Are you really going on a date or would grieve over rejecting my invitation?"

You smiled uncertainly, knowing he was referring to the paper you threw down the lake, "Where is he?"

"Looking like a scoundrel from your table", Sunghoon made no comment on the way his words made your eyes snap towards him and instead gesture for you to follow him, "Let me take you to him"

"Lead the way", you followed after the taller boy.

Sunghoon led you through the room, walking between the tables and towards the more quieter part. Peering over his shoulder, your eyes instantly landed on Jay who was sat alone, looking over the menu.

He looked up, showing you his all too familiar smile and your stomach dropped.

The ice skater stopped in the table, just like you were praying he wouldn't and you struggled not to glare at both of them who were watching to see how would you react.

Jay made the decision for you, he pulled out your chair and pushed it back when you had sat down while Sunghoon disappeared moments later, saying that one of their staffs would be in the table in a few moments.