Chapter 1 Lonan

While sitting at my desk after a long day going through the end of day reports. Knowing its going to be a even longer night by looks of this pile of paperwork sitting in front of me. Rubbing my head and taking a deep breath in I knew I had better start getting through it before I know it will be mid night for sure. Leaning back in my chair which was starting to squeek and a message popped up as a knock on my door.

"Come in.." I called even though I'm pretty sure it's Linda

"Sir is there anything else I can get you before I head home." Linda stood there in her blue pencil skirt with a blue and white polka dot blouse, blue not too high heels. Her black straight Bob style hair cut didn't move as she offered.

"No thank Linda you go home have a good weekend." Trying to not show my tension.

"Sir I can help you file all this work.."

"No Linda you go but thank you"

"Good night"

"Night Linda" I watched her hurry off down the glass stairs clutching her bag and coat. I sighed and went back to my emails.

"Oui oui come on lanon its Friday night lets go out & party." Jay Bursted through my door with his loud brash of excitement tone.

"I can't look at these reports I got to do." Hinting at the pile

"Come on your kidding me they can wait."

"It ,can't they need to be done by end of play today Jay."

"Seriously your going to stay and work." He Sat opposite me and put his,feet up on my desk

"Get your feet of my desk Jay..Come on.. im busy" my tone was annoyed

"Whats put you in this mood huh? You made a deal today.. time to celebrate" rubbing his hands together.

"Celebrate for me.. jay mate look I need to get this done... ill swing by after yeah." Which he knew full well I wouldn't at all

"Alright.. call when your leaving" he left my office with a sigh of relief I burried myself into the work piled up along with the emails coming through at this time of night.

8pm already and The last emails sent.. with tired eyes,feeling heavy with exhaustion it's time to leave. But He didn't really feel like going home to a empty lonely house. Feeling lonely enough here at work and That feeling wasn't needed at home too! Taking the brief case & placing on the desk to fill with an iPad along with extra files He needed to look over again. Clicking the closing down button he pulled his black suede duffle style coat on picked up the brief case and headed down the glass stairs holding his keys.

"Lonan wait a minute.. why are you still here?" Mr Walsh asked with his new much younger wife on his arm dressed in a expensive coat and done up to the nines as I studied her.

"Mr Walsh just finalising the last few emails and the,end of play reports. All finished so home,for me."

"Its Friday Lonan you should be out,celebrating with your team after nailing that,deal son." He happily tell me as they reached the stairs

"Yes yes I'm going now actually."

"Lonan...well done for today. Right my little,beauty lets go." He patted her hand and they headed off to the lift. Watching them leave but was the stairs not good enough for them and there expensive clothes. He unlocked his car and headed off to join the others just for one beer then I leave.