Chapter 29~ acting

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little after reading and give a vote!
Love that song😫

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

We're in his car, driving to who knows where. I havn't said a single word ever since. What do I even say? 'Uh, thanks for saving me from your psyco ex, my pysco brother who faked loving me and my mom who was supposed to be dead'. Yeah, maybe no?

But the silence in the car is comfortable, it's comorting knowing that he's beside me right now. But I still can't stop thinking...

Why did they kill so many innocent people? They are seriosly sick? Yeah, well we all know that. But I still can't belive the shit that just happened in the last 24 hours. I want some god damn junk food.

"Ares" I call ending the silence as he stops at a red light, he looks over. "I'm hungry" I state and he smiles a bit. "What do you wanna eat?" He asks and I sigh with a shrug. I'm so tired of life.

This time he sighs and surprise takes me when I feel his hand interlock our fingers, I look at him with furrowed eyebrows. "You're okay now, I promise" he whispers before his thumb starts rubbing small circles on my hand. I feel the corners of my mouth tilt up a bit, he's right. I am okay now, safe now.

Maybe if I act like everything is okay it will actually be okay?

"I want Ice cream"

"What?" He asks with confusion to my change of mood. "I want ice cream Ares" I repeat

"Well...real food then ice cream"

"What about Ice cream and then real food?"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Please Olly"

"This is blackmail"

"Duh" I roll my eyes playfully as he pulls into a McDonalds drivethrough. Okay, you are the most bipolar person I know...

Mean and killer Ivy mode deactivated

I look down at mine and Ares's hands interlocked, his thumb rubbing small circles on my hand as he orders food, I don't even ask what he orders as I look at our hands.

He drives up and stops at the window. "I'm sorry" I blurt. He looks at me with a raised eyebrow and I keep my eyes down on our hands. "I ruined the date" I mumble and before I could even elaborate I feel him grab my chin.

"Ivy, you were fucking kidnapped. And it's fine, guess that wasn't our day, who says we'll never have one?" He asks and I laugh a bit at his cocky smirk.

The drive through lad-they, I'm not going to assume their gender. They hand us our food with a smile and I smile back cause I don't think ares has a smile bone in his body.

He drives out and places the food on my lap and o let out a evil giggle going to grab the Oreo McFlurry. "No, food first" he says smacking my hand away. Suddenly I freeze, that's how-no, act like it's okay Ivy.  You should talk to him.

No, if I do he'll want to leave, wish he had never saved me. Cause Consy I am so fucking screwed up that I know I'd drive him away. And I really like him, really want him to stay. So that's a no no.

He'd never lea-hush

"Ivy?" He calls snapping me out of my thoughts. I look up at him and give him the smile that fools everyone.