now or never

---  ☆  •  ♫  •  ♪  •  ♫  •  ☆  ---

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲.

---  ☆  •  ♫  •  ♪  •  ♫  •  ☆  ---

In short — and in the words of High School Musical 2 — Athena Blake was ready for a summer romance.

Her and her boyfriend, Ricky Bowen, had only been dating during the fall, winter, and spring months. They hadn't experienced the life of a couple in summer yet — and it was safe to say the two of them were ready to thrive.

And it gets even better — Athena and Ricky, plus the rest of the theater group at East High, are going to a theater camp called Camp Shallow Lake in California. They don't really know exactly what to expect, but EJ claimed it was the best summer camp ever, so they go anyways.

Upon arrival, they get the news from other than Corbin Bleu himself that they will be putting on a production of Frozen. Athena's incredibly excited, and at this point, she would be good with getting any role — even though she does kind of want the role of Anna. Things only shake it up when Corbin Bleu, the actual Corbin Bleu, is there, filming a documentary of their production of Frozen.

Athena's extremely ready to just be with her friends and become the cute couple with Ricky that everyone hates. This summer camp brings the heat, but she knows that everything will turn out fine . . . right?

---  ☆  •  ♫  •  ♪  •  ♫  •  ☆  ---

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭.

---  ☆  •  ♫  •  ♪  •  ♫  •  ☆  ---

CHARLI D'AMELIO
-   as   -
ATHENA BLAKE

CHARLI D'AMELIO-   as   -ATHENA BLAKE