Never Make A Promise 31

Dude, I've been so busy lately, it's ridiculous. I am soooooo happy it's Friday. And I'm really proud of myself, I finally walked out of school and went downtown to protest 'Governor' Walker's budget cut bill- which he pretty much passed illegally because the democrats still haven't come back yet and there were barely enough people there to vote, much less was it fair that ALL of them were Republicans who were for the bill- and it wasn't as crowded today as it was all other days.

But today was supposed to be a city-wide high school walk out at two in the afternoon and a bunch of people flaked. Probably because they did it yesterday, but whatever. Now, for the story, I'm going to be skipping ahead a day to where they're already getting to the prison- just because there isn't much to write about them driving there. So I'll get this going.

<3 Nikky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seth pulled the car up to the familiar gates of the prison. He went through the same process Damon and I did and, all too soon, we were heading back to the visiting room. This time, there were a few other people talking to an inmate. One looked like a dad talking to his son, three pairs were obviously couples, and there were a pair all the way down that looked like a mom visiting her son. I sat down on the chair next to the one Seth sat down on.

"Are you going to talk to him?" he asked me. I scoffed and shook my head.

"I really don't want to," I said.

"I know you don't," he said. "But it might be good for you."

"Explain to me exactly how talking to him would be good for me."

"Closure."

"Dude, I already GOT closure. I talked to him not too long ago, I don't need to again."

"Alright," he said, looking at the glass. Damon, who had pulled up a chair and was sitting on my other side, put an arm around me.

"He might see you," he said to me.

"And?"

"He's going to want to talk to you."

"That's too bad. It's not going to happen."

"Are you going to ignore him forever?"

"Why not? I've already done it for seven years," I said nonchalantly. He sighed and shook his head. Seth stiffened, giving me the signal that Ed was here. He side glanced at me and I mouthed 'no' to him. He rolled his eyes and picked up the phone.

"Hi," he greeted. Lame, I thought. Ed replied with what ever he replied with.

"I'm sorry, you don't know me. My name is Seth James," he said. I decided to zone out of the conversation then. I started talking to Damon and we were just talking about random stuff before we were interrupted by the old lady that was at the table at the end. She asked Damon for his help with something and I watched Damon help her with her bags. I kept looking at him when he got back and he gave me a crooked smirk after a few seconds.

"Enjoying the view?" he teased, making me roll my eyes. God, he was my boyfriend now and I swear that he was as cocky as ever now. I decided that it was time that I tease back now.

"Oh yes, I am," I said seductively. "And you know something? I just remembered that I still haven't given you a really good dessert." His eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

"You were- you were serious about that?" he stuttered a bit much to my satisfaction. I nodded slowly.

"Of course, I was serious. Why wouldn't I be?"