tausendsassa (40.)

tausendsassa

(n.) jack-of-all-trades; a multi-talented person

OMNICIENT POV

"The motherfucker stole my phone and took a fucking plane to god knows where. Why? Yeah, good question. I'll go give him a call. Oh. Wait. I don't have my phone!"

"Slow down Tim. Just ask your dad where he went and take the other plane there."

"Yes! Oh my god, I could kiss you Damon! Why didn't I come up with that?" Tim quickly leaves the room in search of his dad, leaving a flustered Damon behind.

SANTIAGOS POV

"And look there Princesa, that thing is called the Eiffel Tower." I asked my driver to stop when we drove past the Eiffel Tower. I have to make Lilys first trip to Paris memorable. "I think it's called Eiffel because that was the name of the designer but we don't know for sure, do we Princesa?"

"Jefe, your appointment is in ten minutes."

I cradle my Princesa a little closer to me. "Did you hear that scary man Princesa? He just said that work is more important than you. Can you believe that?"

Armani chuckles. "I'll call and tell them you're running a bit late."

I give him a nod. "I knew I hired you for a reason."

~

I love that people still look at me like I'm scaring the shit out of them even while I'm holding the little bundle of pink.

Devil Daddy.

Ew. I'm so glad I didn't say that out loud. I look down at my little Princesa. I never knew you could love someone so much. It's like my heart is combusting.

Fuck- I'm in a meeting right now. What was it about again? Shit.

I zone back in.

"- so I think that that's the best way to go." They all look at me expectantly. Shit.

"I'm not so sure yet. Just send a report about it to my home office and I'll think about it." I'm so smart.

Their faces fall and I have to keep myself from laughing.

Why am I like this?

TIMS POV

Can't this pilot fly any faster? I probably shouldn't ask again, he said he would go fly slower if I'd ask again. I just want to have my phone back. And cuddle with Lily. And eat some good French food. I mean, I might as well enjoy France while I'm there right?

I click press send on the screen of my laptop. And with that, the fourth hate-mail is send to my brother.

Velez taught me a bit about hacking, not as much as he taught Ava though, so I sent every email from an untraceable account. I can be smart.

~

I look around the airport. I haven't really thought this through. I can't really speak French. The only full sentence I know is Je peux aller au toilet?. Which means: can I go to the bathroom?

I'm screwed. Why didn't I take Damon with me? He knows French.

He knows French.

But how can I reach him without a phone? Jesus, maybe I am as stupid as Santi says I am.

Wait- Airports have stores right?

~

I dial Damon's number into the phone I just bought. Please pick up, please pick up, please-