chapter 25; 3x20

[did i pick the most unrealistic 20s outfit for luna because all the other ones looked like old granny clothes from the charity shop? yes.]

 "sweater weather- the neighbourhood""head in the clouds but my gravity's centred

"head in the clouds but my gravity's centred."

Luna entered Mystic Falls High, her eyes scanning the gym as she walked in, "This is very unrealistic." Luna announced as she approached Caroline and Elena. She looked at the unrealistic decorations and how the school had gotten the decade horribly wrong.

"Luna? What are you doing here?" Caroline asked, excitement lacing her voice.

"I'm looking for Rebekah, I haven't see her all day so I'm getting a bit worried." Luna answered as she looked around, hoping to catch sight of the blonde.

"No idea. Haven't seen her all day." Caroline responded bitterly, angry that Rebekah hadn't arrived to help.

Luna scoffed, "Seriously? She wouldn't shut up about this dance and you're telling me she didn't show up."

"Why didn't you ask Klaus?" Caroline suggested as she looked through the decorations in her hand.

"I did. He said she'd probably be here." Luna informed them making them both raise their eyebrows suggestively. Damon, out of spite, had called her out on sleeping with Klaus in front of everyone. She wouldn't be surprised if everyone in Mystic Falls knew. She didn't feel guilty about doing it, she didn't deny it either, but it was frustrating how it was going to be used against her.

"Oh?" Elena teased with a smirk.

"Anything else happen?" Caroline added, mirroring the Gilberts smirk.

"You guys are awful," Luna deadpanned making the two snicker, "And, no offence, so are these decorations. Thank god I'm not showing up tonight."

"No! You have to!" Caroline exclaimed.

"I hated this decade." Luna looked between the two. Elena gave her a sympathetic look and Caroline huffed in defeat.

"Klaus will be here." Caroline mumbled making Luna purse her lips and stay silent for a moment.

"Is that a yes?" Elena said quietly while Caroline gave the blonde a hopeful look.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

And Luna did come. There was a few angry text messages, two arguments over the phone and Caroline and Elena showing up at her house and giving her a lecture.

But she came.

Was she going to regret it? Probably. Was she going to enjoy it? No. But she knew if she didn't show up, Caroline would kill her.

"You came!" Caroline exclaimed from behind her.

"I did!" She said, matching her excitement, "I am fighting the urge to stab you with my heel, though." She told her with fake happiness.