Chapter 42 - Marked

Zacznij od początku

Clifford growled when Pretzhel leaned back and gyrated above him. He gripped her waist tightly. "Fuck! Did you practice that one, too?"

Pretzhel repeated that several times more before she leaned down and looked at him, her hands on both side of his head. Pretzhel grinned as she resumed her up and down movement. "Absolutely not, sweetheart. It is, and forever will be you, who can enter my body."

"Shit!"

Pretzhel's squeal filled the room when he reversed their position without warning. His control broke and plunged deep inside of her, as far as he could go.

"Oh, god, I want more! More please, sweetheart!" Pret commanded as she arched her back off the bed, taking his every thrust with complete surrender.

But his fiancée added another request that Clifford glandly delivered. "Oh, gosh! I want more and I want it deep, sweetheart."

Clifford waste no time at all. He pulled her up, her back on him as he let her hold into the headboard. "Hold tight, sweetheart."

The answer he got was a shrill sound from Pretzhel when he shove his dick from behind.

Clifford gave it to her. In total abandon. With all of him. Clifford's chest was full of love and adoration for the woman rocking against him while writhing in delight.

"Ohhh," Pretzhel's knees gave way, her body fall back to the soft bed.

Clifford made her lay in her back again. He hooked her legs in his arms as he delved back inside her body.

Pretzhel opened her eyes and bit her lip as she looked at him. No words needed, he knew she's about to reached the summit. Clifford rammed harder and watched in awe as Pretzhel screamed beneath him.

Her walls were still quivering when he knelt on the bed and put her legs in his shoulders.

"Oh, my gosh!" Pretzhel breathinglessly purred, her hands gripped the bedsheets as he shoved his raging thickness inside her body.

Clifford held her hips off the bed and pulled her to him. And wild cries of delight filled the room with every plunged he made.

"Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Sweetheart!" Pretzhel used her arms to support her body as she arched it higher of the bed. Her face beautiful contorted as another wave of ecstasy consumed her.

And this time, her quivering walls pushed him right in the edge of the wonderful abyss. Clifford growled. He dropped his body on top of hers. He pumped several times more as he sucked the base of Pretzhel's neck real hard. He then thrust deep one last time, arched his back, groaned in triumph as he released all his seed deep inside her womb.

Their heavy breathing was the only sound that filled the room for several seconds. Clifford may be silent, but his heart is thundering. He is extremely happy and he is praying that they got to create their first baby.

"I'm happy to known that you aged like a fine wine, sweetheart. So good as years passed by. But I'm a bit grumpy to know that we indeed have an energy gap," Pret murmured as she lay totally spent below him.

Nagsalubong ang kilay ni Clifford. Itinukod niya ang magkabilang siko sa kama para ingat ang sarili sa fiancée. "What energy gap? We're you really testing my stamina, sweetheart? Don't tempt me. I can definitely spend the remaining hours until sunrise making you scream your release."

Pretzhel opened her eyes and looked at him with admiration. "I didn't mean the energy gap in on you, sweetheart. It's on me. I can't keep up with your stamina. I took back what I said. I stand corrected, sweetheart." She grimaced after she said that. "But I'll be asking you to take my apology laying down as I have no more energy left to stand."