CHAPTER 137: Space upgrade (2)

Yu Yue went near the jade crystal coffin; she curiously checks the two adorable kids. They look like normal kids except she can't sense their vital energy at all.

They're wearing this world's clothing but it's made of the same material as butler white's. They even have their own cosmos sack tied on their waist together with a high-grade white jade nameplate. The little boy's jade reads little tear, while the little girl reads little pie.

She doubtfully thought they are dead bodies already, but she still injects her power of light through their foreheads.

Once the power of light made contact with them it started gushing out on its own, her face paled after a few minutes.

"what's going on?" she glances at butler white with panic in her eyes. This happens to her too during her spiritual root assessment, but this time it's even worst. Her face paled and cold sweat poured profusely.

"ow- that's normal. Don't worry about it, I just forgot to tell you that you shouldn't do it at the same time." Butler white said sheepishly seeing Yu Yue's trembling body.

"I knew it!" she spat gritting her teeth.

Yu Yue glared at him fiercely, she almost spat mouthfuls of blood. This little fellow is really unreliable; she'd get back to him later.

"what are they?" she asked with a trembling voice, she almost can't keep this up. She's just forcing herself because she knew if she stops, her efforts would be a waste.

"You see, these two are god-grade puppets made by Snow fairy. She was a god-level puppeteer back then. It's her perfect and last creation before she left this world, she hasn't even managed to awaken them before that. Little Tear is made with the half-god relic, the eight trigram mirror. Little Pie is made with the divine dragon and a divine phoenix beast core, she's a total berserker so don't anger her" he explained melancholy.

Hearing his melancholic voice, Yu Yue couldn't bear to be calculative with him so she just listened quietly and focus on these two.

"didn't she have friends?" she raised her brows. She just casually guesses it as a joke because Snow fairy is really bad at expressing herself with words.

Who would have thought, but she hits the bullseye. "how do you know?" butler white was stunned, dumbfounded.

"..." Yu Yue was also speechless. "eh! I got it right?" her eyes widened exasperatedly.

"hmm, she said her parents were always busy. She grows up alone and only played with dolls, when she came here she didn't even know how to make friends so she started learning puppetry. She always wants to have a friend so she makes many until she finally managed to make friends with real humans" he added with a sad smile when he recalled their first meeting.

It took at least 20 minutes before Little Pie and Little Tear stopped absorbing the power of light. Yu Yue slumped on the ground unmoving as she catches her breath, she felt like she just falls from the sky.

Yu Yue crossed her legs and was just about to meditate and recuperate after taking a pill. Unlike spirit qi which can be replenished by taking a pill, the power of light needs meditation to recuperate.

Before she could do so, little pie and little tear's eyes opened. It shined brightly before it calms down, replaced with limpid blue and red eyes staring at Yu Yue curiously.

They simultaneously called out to her. "mother!" as they stood up.

Yu Yue's body jolted, and her soul almost leaps out of her body. "I'm not your mother!" she quickly blurted her expression stiff.

Little tear and little pie look at each other, then they glance back at her with a frown.

"you're our mother, we could feel it" Little Tear mumbled innocently. His limpid and clear blue eyes blink at Yu Yue adorably as he tilts his head to the side.