Character bio

Name: Ayame Uzumaki

Aliases: Girly, Aya, The Water alchemist, little cinnamon roll, Cutie, The Drowner of Ishval, Ayame Mustang (married name)

age: 6 (first appearance) 18 (second appearance) 21 (during Ishval civil war) 28 (currently) 30 (time skip)

Gender: Female

Nationality: Amestris.

Born: June 15, 1883

Family: Lucas Uzumaki (ancestor, Deceased)

unnamed father (deceased)

unnamed mother (deceased)

Mina (foster mother, deceased)

Roy Mustang (husband, Active)

Unborn child (active, time skip)

Affiliations: Amestris military army, Roy Mustang, Riza Hawkeye, Madame Christmas bar, Mustang unit.

Occupation: State alchemist

unique trait: Purple eyes, Loose braid, Golden earrings.

Abilities: Water Bending, Healing Bending, Earth bending, Metal Bending, fire bending, Lighting bending, and air bending, Healing and water alchemy.

Weapons: Gun.

Rank: Major (first appearance) Lieutenant colonel (time skip)

Goal: Finding more Benders and aiding and helping Roy Mustang become führer.

Japanese voice actor: Kana Hanazawa

English Voice actor: Brina Palencia.

Personality:

Ayame has a kind and caring personality, she'll put others needs before her own and would even jump in the line of fire for them. She also has a curious nature about others and what they do that she thinks is interesting. She's also a little insecure.

She has a bit of a motherly personality when it comes to the Elric boys but that's just who she is. She's hardly ever annoyed with anyone and never gets mad but when she is, watch out.

During the Ishvalen civil War her eyes lost that glow and she never spoke a word. Her mind was processing the fact that she became a murderer just for the sake of peace and every night after a battle She'd shed tears for the people she's killed.

Her love for Roy Mustang is very strong, that she would deny her feelings for his sake. But she doesn't deny the fact that she would rather kill herself then to leave his side.

She values her trust to her friends so much that she would even kill herself just to regain their trust even if it ment the benders would go extinct.

During the fight with Pride she taunted him in a taunting manner just to annoy him.

Appearance

Ayame has bright purple eyes, during the Isvhal War she had short hair but grew it out long that goes to her waist and bangs that swipe to the right, her hair is usually in a braid. Ayame has big bust and is kinda skinny, she also has a cute face. She wears the usual blue military uniform but wears golden long earrings that belonged to her mother. She has an automail on her right leg after preforming human transmutation.

Outside the military she wears a white button up shirt with a black dress jacket, black dress pants and boots.

History

Ayame's parents were killed when she was really young after she was forced to perform human transmutation to save them but it was a trick, she had lost her right leg during the process and she gets nightmares from time to time. She was found by a family friend who took her in and they moved to East city. She met Roy Mustang in school and would follow him around very curious about him and what he would do. One day when she was watching him read, he caught her watching was going to scar her, but she had her air bending to go into the tree and he couldn't find her.