Calming a beast down

I saw Mike walking back and forth again but this time I never saw him this angry and this aggressive. I walked near him and he stopped walking , he just stared at me and hugged me, I hugged him back. Then he let go, I let him sit down in the bed while I try to calm him

"why'd you do that Mike?"

"why , you wan't that guy to hurt you?!"

"no of course not. What I'm trying to say is , why'd you punch him like that? I mean I never seen you like this before, I got scared"

He looked at me feeling guilty, I looked down at him caressing his hair and he embraced me "I'm sorry I scared you. I just don't like what he did to you" 

"will you really kill that guy?"

"you want me to?"

" no , I was just asking"

"oh"

"calm yourself now. we're suppose to have fun not a heated mind. okay ?" 

"hey , I don't wanna go out there anymore"

"Why Mike?"

"I just dont like to" 

"okay" 

I try to walked away but he pulled my hand and I tripped towards him. I was standing while he was sitting in the bed , he offered me to sit in his lap and I did "Mike what is this?"

"shhhhhhh" 

He kissed me with his tender lips and I can't help but kiss him back, from that moment we were all smooches. I kind of drive away by his lips and he kissed my neck , I sat at both his lap and I pulled his shirt up. I stood up , undressed myself and pushed him hard on the bed. 

I don't know what's happening to me but this feels right. Kissing him , making him want me , I don't know what I'm thinking but I can't help this. I pushed him away but he insisted, I have the choice of stopping it but I didn't. He carried me all the way to the top of the bed and he turned the lights off. 

I was under him and he was on my top, I can feel his chest on my chest , feel his skin , his hair, his touch all over my body , everything and I never felt so loved. Everytime he pulls the trigger on me and takes it off, makes me want more than just that. 

I can't believe I allowed myself to get manipulated , I can't believe I just allowed the man I used to call stupid to make love to me.

Slowly.... eye to eye , cheek to cheek , lips to lips. I've never felt this kind of flesh in mine.