51) Bath tantrum 🌏❤️ ( lizzie )

Requested by EmmaStan11

_________________________________________

Age: 1 year

Tw : none...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's pov :

U woke up and started to crawl on the bed . It is ur daily habit . U wake up early and crawl on the bed over Robbie's chest, head and Lizzie's too. But u like to do it with ur dad . It is 5 a.m. now and they both are sleepy . U crawled over Robbie's Chest and sat on it .

"Dada wawke...Up" u said and thumped your hand on his chest .

"No baby..It's just 5 a.m. not now." He said and hold ur hands . U then went to ur mama.

"Mama...Mw " i said and she looked at u.

"What happened baby?" She said with yawn.

Ur stomach growled . So Lizzie made u lay down beside her and she made her body up and supported it with her hand . And she pulled down her lower part of the shirt which was facing ur face. U immediately latched on her nipple and sucked it . She stills breastfeeds u in the morning and in the night . U had her milk for 30 mins and u latched off . She patted ur back and u burped . She then put u on her chest and stroked ur hair. U immediately fell asleep .

Everyday this was the routine. So Lizzie knew how to tackle with it.

U woke up and saw ur mama and dada sitting beside u and talking . U were on lizzie's chest.

"Good morning baby" they said .

U looked at robbie.

"What ?" He asked .

"U bward" ( beard) "cwut it .its iwtchy when it twches me" u said .

He came near to u and rubbed his cheek with its to annoy u.

"No dada no" u said and pushed him off.

"Babe , cut ur beard a bit . Like trim it " lizzie said and robbie smirked ..

"Ok...I will do it for both of my girls" he said .

"So baby..Today scar aunt, Florence aunt, chrrisy( chris Evans ) uncle , kathryn aunt , paul aunt , RDJ uncle , brie aunt are coming . So u have to get a bath and be ready . " She said and kissed ur head .

U were very much tensed . U absolutely hated bath. The soaps and ur shaper gel irritated u a lot. U hated it.

"No bath pwlease " u said and made puppy faces .

"I am not falling for ur puppy faces this time. U have to take a bath. Even doodle is better than u when he takes the bath" Lizzie said pouring at the black and white labradoodle  who looked at u and whined . It was true ...Lizzie had tough time giving u a bath .

"Dowwodle " u said and he wagged his  tail.

Lizzie smiled and put u down . U went to doodle and booped his nose . He licked ur hand .

"Dowwodle...Go" u said and threw a ball . He went and gave it back to u. He is very gentle with u . He always takes a lot of care of u like u are his own sister . He loves u a lot and love him too. He is 3 years old now.   U played with him and after 1 hour . Lizzie picked u up. Robbie took doodle down to give him food.

"Now bath time baby...They will come in any minute "she said and looked at the clock ..It was almost 10 a.m. they told they would be there by 10:30 a.m.

"No mama...No bath" u said 

"No bath....No momma's milk then" she said .Which made u worried .

"Sowry" u said and she took u in.

She opened ur T-shirt and shorts . She out a bubble bath and placed lots of toys in it. Including ur fav babbe ( the platypus ) (A/n : if u don't know what is platypus then google it..😉)

She was checking the water and u were naked .

Suddenly u ran down . Naked ...U ran downstairs and Lizzie ran after u .

U saw everyone came by then and u were naked . U really didn't care ...U ran to Scarlett .And rose (she is 10 now) but as soon as u saw ur mom ..U ran in another direction. .

"Catch her !!" Iizzie said ..

"Omngg!! Nakey baby" chrissie said and everyone ran after u. U managed to slip off everyone's hand . U were small so u crawled under the table . But just then rose took u from back. She was small.

She picked u up and gave u to Scarlett .

"Omg!! U are nakey baby and u are running like this?" She asked u.

"Y/n...U have been a bad girl...U didn't listen to me so no momma's milk today " lizzie raised her voice a bit .

"It's really hard to bath her. She just throws so much tantrum " Lizzie said to scar .

"Rose also did the same...She used to run naked infront of us..Means me and Colin but not like this nakey baby. She just ran in front of everyone..So cute" Scarlett said and kissed ur head .

Lizzie wrapped u in a small baby violet towel .But u didn't go to her .

"No bwth please " u said.

"Ok...Let me help u..."scarlett said and they both went up.

They both bath u and after that Lizzie put some cream and powder after that. She made u wear ur diaper and ur dress . She took u down and u sat on rose's lap .

"So ...y/n...What u did today was cute ...U were so cute as a nakey baby..I have never seen such a cute one...But don't do it anymore ok?" Florence said and u nodded .

They talked about some work while u and rose played .

After 2 hours they left . U were hungry . U tugged Lizzie's shirt .

"No ...I told u no momma's milk today " she said and robbie took u

Lizzie have robbie a bottle of milk . He positioned u and put the nipple in ur mouth . U didn't take it first but once u smelled the milk u took it and drank .

Lizzie winked at robbie. He understood .U understood momma's milk as when u fed from her breast . But this milk she pumped before. U didnt knew. She gave  a lil punishment so that u dont run naked anymore . After drinking the milk robbie bobbed u up and down and u slept .

"Good job ..Lizzie ..Good way to give her small punishment ..U are such a good mom" robbie said and passed u to her .

"U are good father too " she said and robbie stood up kissed Lizzie and went up . He has some work.

Lizzie took u up and u slept on their bed while they work sitting beside u .
_________________________________________

Words : 1115

Thanks for reading ....

Hope u like it DanicaVanZyl8