6.Stay

"Annie" A female voice called her and she walk towards the voice.

"Yes?" She ask the female that look around her age.

"Can you please help me with these flowers?"she asked.

Without a word Annie started to help her. Cleaning the plants and the flowers.

While the other female clean the glass vase.

But then two male worker came with the big family portrait.

They placed the portrait gently on the floor.

And a maid comes as started cleaning it, Annie was done with cleaning the plants and flowers.

So she gets up and started helping the girl who was cleaning the portrait.

"What a family... " The girl who was cleaning the vase spoke behind the two girls that were cleaning the portrait.

"Master is a saint to his wife" She said "but a monster to the world"

Annie and the maid looked up at her voice, both subconsciously turning their head to the portrait.

"Isn't she lucky?" The girl beside Annie started "what can a woman ask more than such a kind,supportive and understanding husband?"

"Only for her though" Other one said "but she is indeed lucky, I am not going to marry a guy if he doesn't treat me like master treat his wife"

"No one's putting that much effort in a relationship, sad fact but there is no one like Theodore Eito in this universe"the other girl said.

"That's better right? Although he dote his wife, that doesn't mean he is kind to the world"

"Have you met her?" The girl beside Annie asked Annie "you were assigned to watch over madam right?"

Annie nodded "but since Master always goes out with Madam, I was not needed"

Their gossip goes on as Annie listen to the two girls, she got to learn so much things from them about the family...

It was a family full of their beautiful love with the ugly truth.

_______

A tired sigh escaped his mouth as he leans back on the couch, in the big living room he sat alone closing his eyes.

Y/n came from the kitchen and caught the sight of her son on the couch,a worried look flash on her face and she slowly approach him.

She strokes his hair and kiss him on his head.

"What happened bud? Are you tired?" She asked him and took a seat beside him.

He slowly placed his head on her lap, still closing her eyes.

"Yes, mom" He said with a tired voice.

He was indeed really tired, the university, basketball and his work.... Well which
y/n obviously don't know about.

"Studies, sports and basically your life, I understand honey." She said stroking his hair softly "if you ever need to talk, please don't hesitate"

He just nodded and leaned in to his mother's touch.

"If you feel lonely, confused or failed in your life. Just know that your mother is always here to whom you can share your problem. Not only me your father and brother too"She said

"I am okay mom, don't worry"he mumbled

"Mmhmm,please always be okay and fine and it's okay if you are not. Don't put too much pressure in yourself regarding your studies or any other thing" She said "You can do it, do your best or take a break, your mother is always here if you need anyone"