forty-eight.

i fucked your mom too

~~~~~

Love. It was something that many had and many others wanted. They wanted the sense of security that it would give them. The sense of worth, validation, or accomplishment. The feeling of mattering to someone else--being cared for by someone.

No matter what it gave someone..it was always meant to be something positive--something worth having.

But for some it wasn't.

For Anastasia, every love she thought she had over the millennials she had been alive were all never worth it. The guy or girl never ended up caring as much about her as she did for them. And it broke her heart. Every. Single. Time.

Maybe that was why she had let herself get swept up in the storm named Klaus Mikaelson. The reasons why she stayed with him. Because she thought that he loved her like she loved him. But in truth, he hadn't...he had just been one hell of an actor.

But Anastasia realized that too late.

She had let herself be used and discarded. Treated like she was some type of toy that could be brought off of the shelf when someone pleased and thrown into the corner when the times became too inconvenient. She had let herself be abused, both emotionally and physically all for the purposes of what? The disillusioned fact of love.

Something that she no longer believed in.

At least she didn't until she met Dean Winchester.

Sure, it was such a cliché story line. The woman is shattered and heartbroken from the man before and then the new man swoops in and fixes her. Repairs her. Puts her pieces back together and makes her feel whole again.

But that is not what happened for the angel.

Family. It was what had put her back together. The sense of security and unconditional love from her daily made her feel okay. Made her feel like she mattered again. That she wasn't something that could be used and discarded.

Her kids, her father, and her other family that wasn't blood became her priority after her messy breakup. She had given them her all and they gave it back. And that was how she was repaired and put back together.

It wasn't from the man she now loved but her family.

And then after she was at her best again, she met Dean and she got that messy kind of crazy love she had always wanted.

She was happy.

Now, her past had clearly caught up with her, leaving her angry and out for revenge against the man and the family that had ruined her.

And she was finally going to get it.

~~~~~